(VICT) OT: Itch Relief

  • From: "metnme2" <metnme2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vi-clicker" <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 14:19:39 -0700

Does anyone here have any good natural (not citrus based) itch relief
strategies that might help us. Met is horribly itchy. It is so hard to deal
with. Ordinarily I would bathe him but we have to go another week before he
can be bathed still. I have been sneaking Benadryl into his regimen but that
is not supposed to be taken with his other med so I am really testing things
by doing so. If anyone has any ideas they use or ones that might benefit us
that do not involve smelly, chemical based sprays I'd like to hear what you
would do. I feel so bad for him. When I took my shower yesterday he just sat
outside the curtain looking longingly as if to ask- *aren't you gonna invite
me too* Oh how I wish I could have.

Karyn