(VICT) Jamos

Jamos, the Sd in training I am currently working with has a abscess under
his neck.. poor guy! It broke open this morning and stinks to high heaven! He
has a lot of loose skin under there! He hasnt been acting "off" until last
night..and then not by much.. Amazing what energy a lab/Dane cross can have  ..
of course I blame that happy-go-lucky on the LAb part! He was VERY good this
morning when I cleaned and shaved his neck.. maybe he will make it as a SD!
Amazing how I like him more when he isnt howling to be out...

Sandy  Foushee
Infinite Paws-Abilities Training and Service Dogs
Teamed with  Alexandra Guide/Service Dog