[vi-android] using dictation?

  • From: Tim <isfeldt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 15:32:01 -0400

Hi all, so am curious, weather anyone has an alternative to googles voice input feature? for example when composing sms messages this is where I run into the most issues, it starts recognizing, then when I hit the back button, or pause button, nothing is entered. This happens almost all the time, very rarely does it work, but it does work in the playstore, with voice search, on youtube, etc but most the time dictation refuses to work. This is an Idol3 with android 6.0 M on it.. Any ideas? Thanks!

To post to the list, simply send email to vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field (new users, use 'subscribe' to
subscribe)

To receive the list as a digest, send an email to
vi-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'set vi-android digest' in the subject
(to go back to receiving every message use 'unset vi-android digest' in the