[vetviewit] UVIS Scheduling Tool Question

  • From: Rainey Alexandra Lynch <raineyl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "vetviewit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vetviewit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 19:15:46 +0000

*         Hey everyone-
    Deb at Cornell has run into an issue with the UVIS Request Area Scheduler.
We do not have much experience with using this tool in the same way that she is
using it, so we were hoping that one of your schools may have some info that
can help Deb.
Deb says:
Good morning.
We have a new section beginning on Jan. 20th that is going to require anes.,
surgery procedure, and report. We were trying to set up the section on the
request area scheduler (FDS0006) and although everything looks to be filled out
completely in the setup screens, it will not show up on the scheduler. When I
go into Appointment setup FDV0009, we set up a new role of "SXIII", entered
display seq. as 4, checked active and saved the information. When we went to
the next setup tab- Role setup- there was actually already a SXIII schedule
that was previously set up but was marked inactive- we made it active again by
unchecking these boxes for each day/time. We when went to the Daily Schedule
tab and confirmed that there was a schedule built out (which there was) and
then entered an appropriate date in the schedule adjustment and updated the
schedule. We then clicked on the "apply schedule modification" button under the
update existing schedule by rule box. We saved all of the changes and logged
back in fresh. It is still not appearing on the scheduler. Can someone please
contact me or send me some suggestions as to what needs to be done to have
SXIII appear on our request area scheduler.
Thank you
Happy holidays!!

Rainey Lynch
VetView Support Agent/ Client Liaison