[vcs-all-stars] Re: Quick status update

  • From: Sven Oliver Moll <svolli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vcs-all-stars@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 09:21:49 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 16 Dec 2014, Andre Wichmann wrote:

My suggestion would be to wait another 2 days. Then, I'll kick off the discussion with emails about the form of the demo, timeline, and technical details.

Anyone missing still can join in at a later time, but has to accept the decisions already made.

Winke: o/~
SvOlli
--
| (  /\          | Someday all will be fair and there will be wonderful
|__)v\/lli a.k.a.| surprises. I truly do believe this.