[vcs-all-stars] Re: Aw: Re: Still going..?

  • From: Krzysztof Kluczek <krzysiek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vcs-all-stars@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 15:08:00 +0100

> Until then, I think this project is a good representation of the current state of the VCS demo scene.

Hey! Don't judge too harsh - everyone of us is still doing something from time to time, so the VCS scene is alive with regular prods! :)

Thanks,
KK

W dniu 2015-03-01 o 10:27, Andre Wichmann pisze:
Hi all,

I'll leave the mailing list and wiki open, and will happily come back and contribute effects and management energy if interest and (more important) activity will ever increase again here.

Until then, I think this project is a good representation of the current state of the VCS demo scene.

Best regards,

        -Kylearan

Am 28.02.2015 um 17:56 schrieb Tomas Härdin:
Just chiming in to say I still read these, even if I'm currently
focusing on NES stuff. I could perhaps toss a few effects I have made
from before up on here. Try poking me on IRC if I haven't in a few days

/Tomas

On Fri, 2015-02-27 at 18:11 +0100, Armand Patou wrote:
Same for me.

Le 27 février 2015 17:06:27 CET, Pascal Leclerc
<leclerc.pascal@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
         Hi,

         I still care and give an echo :)
         I also want this to happen.

         g012

         Le Fri Feb 27 2015 at 5:02:06 PM, Martin Wendt
         <martin.wendt@xxxxxx> a écrit :
                 Hi all,
                 admittedly I did not continue on my initial
                 suggestions.
                 And damn, this month has too few days to get something
                 presentable done till march now :)
                 Well, we all have excuses. However, I can and would
                 still contribute with both mentioned parts.
                 A quick short scene from a very rare and not yet
                 dumped game (reversed) and some full screen logo
                 wobbler.
                 The former has come beyond proof-of-concept stage
                 while the latter is basically done and just needs to
                 be properly set up.
                 The joint effort seems barely breathing at this point
                 and even though I spent hardly any time on this, I
                 would still love to see this going.
                 So deadlines aside: Im still in, but my contributions
                 would merely be 'decoration' and hardly the core code
                 of a demo.
                 Maybe those that still care can give an echo?
                 I saw some perverted Coke can already.... ;-)
                 Cheers,
                 Martin

                 (coming from a conference last week and joining one
                 next week, so I cant reply without a heavy lag)

                 > Gesendet: Sonntag, 22. Februar 2015 um 15:45 Uhr
                 > Von: "Andre Wichmann" <andre.wichmann@xxxxxx>
                 > An: vcs-all-stars@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                 > Betreff: [vcs-all-stars] Re: Still going..?
                 >
                 > Hi,
                 >
                 > well, that's what I feared in mid-January already.
                 But people said a