[va-richmond-general] Re: possible trip to Smith Island ,Maryland

  • From: "Sandhya Shardanand" <surfingsandhya@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 14:07:59 -0500

Hello,

I just moved to the Williamsburg, VA area from Austin, TX. Does this group
extend to my neck of the woods? I would love to talk to someone briefly
about birding hereabouts. Is there a member who wouldn't mind if I gave them
a call or vice-versa? My number is 757-220-4610.

Thanks, looking forward to enjoying the company of new birds :)
Sandhya