[va-richmond-general] Re: millet

  • From: "katya" <katya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 07:17:29 -0400

Hello All,

I recently stopped using a seed mix with millet.  John Coe is right.  It does
get tiresome weeding the stuff out of flower pots. Now, I am not seeing the
smaller birds who I enjoy so much: juncos; white throated sparrows; song
sparrows; and the one sweet little Carolina Wren who hung out here.  Is it the
time of year?  Could anyone please recommend a good mix that will encourage
these birds to visit?

Katie
South of the James

Sent via the WebMail system at earthtones.com