[va-richmond-general] Yellow-headed Blackbird

  • From: Michael Iwanik <mi9g@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 12:44:13 -0500

About 10 a.m. Sunday morning, October 31, Vickie Gullet and
I refound the Yellow-headed Blackbird in the mixed flock of
cowbirds and starlings in the cow pasture on Turkey Island
Road off Rt 5 in eastern Henrico. Although the flock is in
constant motion we got several good looks at scope views.
Mike Iwanik
Charlottesville