[va-richmond-general] Volunteer Day at Presquile

  • From: s.ridd@xxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 16:10:35 +0000

For those of you who asked what we will be doing-

"We can use all willing participants for the Saturday, March 18th Volunteer Day
at Presquile.  The group will meet at 10:00 AM at the Ferry Landing. Our tasks
for the day will include: installation of signs, erection of a barn owl box,
removal of invasive trees, removal of old cattle fence, chainsaw work (only
chainsaw certified volunteers), debris collection, powerwashing the buildings,
and much more. I hope to see you there."

Sincerely,
Cyrus Brame
US Fish and Wildlife Service
Eastern Virginia Rivers National Wildlife Refuge Complex
11116 Kimages Road
Charles City, VA 23030-2844
cyrus_brame@xxxxxxx
(804) 829-9020