[va-richmond-general] Re: Ruby Thoated Hummingbird at the feeder

And a lovely male ruby-throat buzzed through our yard this morning, first
checking out our pond fountain then the feeder before flying off.  This is our
earliest sighting by a day!

And we see a pair of wood ducks flying off from somewhere down by the creek.

Caroline Coe
Chesterfield County

Sent from the Coe's iPad