[va-richmond-general] Re: Richmond falcons

  • From: Mary Davis <madanthony3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 13:03:11 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

If you?re having trouble viewing the falcons, follow these steps:

Click on the link below and click VAFALCONS.
Then click on Falcon CAMS at the right.
Choose a camera.
If you get a message saying ?Axis ActiveX Camera Control is not registered on
your computer? at the top of your Internet Explorer window, there should also
be a line that says, ?Click here to install?.
Click and follow the instructions in the install wizard.
You may then need to close Internet Explorer and re-open it for the ActiveX
control to work.
Or your version of Internet Explorer may require you to click on the control to
activate it.  Otherwise you?ll just see a white area instead of the picture.
Clicking it will immediately activate it and the picture will load.

Mary Davis