[va-richmond-general] Reply to Sender vs. Reply to All

  • From: "Robin Ruth" <robin.ruth@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 15:53:19 -0700

It appears that, as the list administrator, I can choose an option called
"Reply to Sender" which will "forcibly set the Reply-To: header to be the
address the mail came from."  This would prevent accidentally replying to
the whole listserv when you meant to reply to just the sender.

Could I get a vote on whether you want to try this option?  Do you want to
experiment with it and decide if we want to keep it that way?

I'm not sure what would happen if, with this option selected, you clicked
"Reply to All" -- we would need to try selecting the "Reply to Sender"
option and see how it worked and if we wanted to keep it that way.