[va-richmond-general] Re: Powhatan Wildlife Management Area - 8/22/04

  • From: "Bob Reilly" <rjreilly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 18:31:47 -0400

Michael,

As part of the nationwide Monitoring Avian Productivity and Survivorship
Project run by the Institute for Bird Populations (Point Reyes, CA.), Mary
Arginteanu, Larry Robinson, John Dillard and I along with several dedicated
volunteer assistants band out there regularly  from late May to early
August. For 2003 and 2004, the alphabetical list of the 67 species either
banded, heard, or seen at the site (i.e. within 100 meters of any of our 15
nets which surround the middle of the three lakes) is as follows:

Acadian Flycatcher
American Crow
American Goldfinch
American Redstart