[va-richmond-general] Re: Photo Opportunities

  • From: "Robert Coles" <rcoles@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 16:11:58 -0400

Greetings:
We have several photographers in Richmond Audubon that are interested in
opportunities to photography birds this spring. If you have or know of a
good photo opportunity that does not endanger the birds please let me know,
so we can make arrangements to take pictures. We will share the photos with
the property owner.

Thanks
Bob Coles
rcoles@xxxxxxx