[va-richmond-general] Lil Blue Heron at Bryan Park

  • From: Bob Schamerhorn <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "FreeList.org" <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 18:22:24 -0400

The Little Blue Heron (Immature) was still at Bryan Park yesterday around noon time. West end of the upper pond, on the side with the houses, away from the park.

Bob Schamerhorn
bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.iphotobirds.com
(804) 477-3433
1101 Glidewell Rd. • Richmond, Virginia 23227

"It is my sincere hope that these images bring you a lasting moment of gratitude for God's awesome creations; may we appreciate and protect His glorious gift of this Eden that we call Earth."
- R. W. Schamerhorn

JPEG image