[va-richmond-general] Re: Hopewell Count

  • From: darrell peterson <dpeterso@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 16:25:47 -0500

I am going to be heading the Hopewell Xmas count this year, and will
be looking for all the help possible.  I can be reached most easily by
email at dpeterso@xxxxxxxxxxx or by calling my office (804-828-5614)
or home (804-276-9354).  -------------------
> I went to the VSO listing of Christmas Counts and noticed that they
list
> Hopewell as NO INFORMATION RECEIVED.  Can somone who knows more
about it than I do
> send them the info for their website?
> Margaret
>

> You are subscribed to VA-Richmond-General. To unsubscribe, send
email to
> va-richmond-general-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the
Subject field. To adjust other settings (vacation, digest, etc.)
please visit, //www.freelists.org/list/va-richmond-general.