[va-richmond-general] Re: Hawk Help

  • From: "Trent Nicholas" <Tnicholas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:46:11 -0400

Thanks for replies.  Well, I was afraid someone would ask the species of =
hawk.  I could not pin it down, but I was pretty sure it was a juvenile =
of some sort.  Just could not account for every stripe and detail to be =
sure.  I took some video and will inspect it better.
        And, I figure the hawk can pick-off a squirrel or two fairly easily as =
our lazy, good-for-nothing, Bellevue squirrels are used to being chased =
by my smallish yapping dog but not a Stuka dive-bombing them from the =
air.

T. Nicholas