[va-richmond-general] Fwd: IMPORTANT: A Very Bad Bill for Public Parks

I thought those of you who camp in state parks might be interested in this
bill, which would effect campgrounds and other facilities in state parks.  If
you are interested you might want to contact your senator and delegate.  It is
currently in committee in the senate.

Begin forwarded message: