[va-richmond-general] Re: Fw: River lovers- help save James River Park!

  • From: "Al Warfield" <warfield101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 08:28:15 -0500

Sue,
It's very late to protest the development at the far end of JRP. Plans have
been in the works for years, and publicly discussed and published in T-D.
Personally, I support it. The area cannot have healthy growth and devopment
without residential development first.

Troutman, Saunders law firm is building a tall office building on Brown's
Island which will be completed next year. I have strong reservations about
that, but have never heard any opposition to it.

Linda

From: "Eileen Tangley" <eitangley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Sally Chamberlin" <saleden@xxxxxxx>, "Mauck, Andy"
<andy.mauck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "John Zeugner" <jjzeugner@xxxxxxxxx>,