[va-richmond-general] Re: Fw: Birding ID question

  • From: "Kathy Kreutzer" <k-kreutzer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 21:22:31 -0400

I am probably the least knowledgeable person on this list, but some of
the photos I have seen of a pine grosbeak, in the right light, I think,
could resemble what you are describing - they have have been seen as far
south as Kentucky...

Here is an image:
http://www.birds.cornell.edu/BOW/PINGRO/

Kathy Kreutzer