[va-richmond-general] Fw: Bird Art Enquiry

  • From: "Robin Ruth" <robin.ruth@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 22:23:15 -0700

FYI.  This came to the RAS website.
----- Original Message -----
From: Val & Skye
To: robin.ruth@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 7:38 PM
Subject: Bird Art Enquiry

Hi There,

   I emailed you earlier but received a message delivery failure so thought I'd
try the secondary address. I hope this is okay.

   My name is Skye Ryan-Evans and my business partner's name is Val
Brackenridge.  We visited your Society web site this evening and were both very
impressed with the content and professional way it is set up.  One of our
wonderful customers in Mechanicsville VA suggested we contact you.   My reason
for writing is to introduce myself and my art partner and to enquire as to
whether any of your society members might be interested in looking at and\or
possibly purchasing some of our original Giclee Art Prints featuring Herons and
Egrets etc. (mainly breeds from your area).   These prints would also be
perfect for fund-raising as auction items or sale items as well.

   Together we run Rustic Moon Publications and specialize in Wildlife art,
with a particular emphasis on birds.  Our Giclee Prints and Fine Art Posters
won't be seen anywhere else as we are the artists responsible for bringing
these magnificent birds to print.  We use a beautiful high-quality Giclee print
process and felt that members of your organization might more than most, have
an appreciation for work like ours. If anyone there is interested, we will
gladly offer a great society member discount on our published prices.

   Our online gallery is located at: www.rusticmooncrafts.com and our Heron &
Egret prints can be found once at our home page or by clicking on the image
above.

   We would love some feedback and suggestions if anyone is willing to offer
some input regarding our work and subject matter. We primarily design artwork
by request (hence 90% of our collection), but we never charge a designing fee.

Thanks for your time,

Have a great evening!

Skye & Val
Rustic Moon Publications