From:   D.B. Sinclair [SMTP:sinclair@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:   Saturday, August 17, 2002 6:35 PM
To:     audubon@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        walk or field trip

Sandra and I are wondering if there are any walks scheduled for the 23rd or
24th of August (I see nothing listed).  My Nephew is coming down from Maine and
I would like to share some of the joys of birding with he and my Brother.  Any
suggestions??
Thanks,
Doug Sinclair

-- HTML Attachment decoded to text by Ecartis --
-- File: ATT00002.html

http://www.freelists.org/list/va-richmond-general.