[va-richmond-general] FW: walk or field trip

  • From: Robin Ruth <robin.ruth@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'VA-Richmond-General@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <VA-Richmond-General@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 22:00:31 -0700

Does anyone know of any "unofficial" birding trips that the Sinclairs could
participate in on August 23rd or 24th?  RAS does not have anything scheduled
for those days.

Sandra and I are wondering if there are any walks scheduled for the 23rd or
24th of August (I see nothing listed).  My Nephew is coming down from Maine and
I would like to share some of the joys of birding with he and my Brother.  Any
suggestions??
Thanks,
Doug Sinclair

-- HTML Attachment decoded to text by Ecartis --
-- File: ATT00002.html

http://www.freelists.org/list/va-richmond-general.