[va-bird] Re: spotting scope: carry-on or checked luggage?

  • From: ecj100@xxxxxxx
  • To: va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 09:05:31 -0500

I am with Wendy and Glenn

I carry the scope in my carry on -- to reduce the risks both of damage and loss -- and pack the tripod in the checked luggage. I know some peole carry the tripod on as well, but that is just not practical for us, and I suspect may occasionally cause hassles at some airports.

Eric Jeffrey
Falls Church, VA