[va-bird] snowy owl and eurasian teal

  • From: "Brett Scheffers" <schefbr0@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 18:22:26 -0600

Ian and I had great looks at the snowy owl today as outlined by his previous posting. I further tested my luck at Huntley Meadow's in pursuit of the eurasian teal and the greater white-fronted goose. I spent about five hours looking for them and saw neither. According to one fellow birder the teal was seen right in front of me and I missed it. I will try again tomorrow.

Brett Scheffers

Culpeper, Va