[va-bird] Spring Arrivals list

Greetings,

For a few springs, I've tried to keep track of returning birds to Virginia,
and have posted these dates at Sue Heath's website.  I've been way behind  on
keeping up with the reports this spring, but do think I've finally caught  up.
 I expect there are a few birds that have been in the state, but I  missed
the report.

You can view the list at Sue's site:
_http://www.obscure-reference.com/~sheath/_
(http://www.obscure-reference.com/~sheath/)

Birds still awaiting arrival:

Least Bittern
Common Moorhen
Semipalmated Plover (this one I have most likely missed)
Whimbrel
White-rumped Sandpiper
Parasitic Jaeger
Little Gull (less of an arrival, more of a did-anyone-find-one  situation).
Sandwich Tern (are likely on the beach at Back Bay)
Black Tern
Common Nighthawk
Olive-sided Flycatcher
Willow Flycatcher
Alder Flycatcher
Least Flycatcher
Philadelphia Vireo
Gray-cheeked Thrush
Veery
Golden-winged Warbler
Tennessee Warbler
Nashville Warbler
Magnolia Warbler
Bay-breasted Warbler
Blackpoll Warbler
Kentucky Warbler
Mourning Warbler
Wilson's Warbler
Bobolink

Please do drop me a note, or post to the list, if you happen across any of
the above birds, or are aware of any that have been reported.

Cheers,

Todd

Todd Michael  Day
Jeffersonton, VA,  USA