[va-bird] Prince William Forest Park, Triangle, VA

  • From: Paula Sullivan <paula.sullivan2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: VA-Bird <va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 13:03:03 -0400

VA-Birders,

Sharon Lynn and I found a few warblers this morning along Mawavi and Breckenridge Roads. We had great looks at a WORM-EATING, and also saw NO PARULA, PINE, BLACK-AND-WHITE, OVENBIRD, AND HOODED--all breeders in the park. We also saw or heard WHITE-EYED, YELLOW-THROATED, AND RED-EYED VIREOS and discovered an ACADIAN FLYCATCHER sitting on a nest. Other expected residents and breeders were present as well.

Paula Sullivan
Alexandria