[va-bird] Peregrine all week long!

I've been seeing a Peregrine Falcon in the Baileys Crossroads/Skyline area of
Alexandria about once a month since February but lately it's been much more
often.
On July 3rd, I saw it on the roof of a porch of an apartment building on George
Mason Blvd near Rt 7 for over 4 hours!!? It alternated between standing still
(perched) and walking around.? I started to think it was injured, but sometime
after the 4 hour mark, it flew off.

This week, I've seen it every day (except yesterday when I wasn't in the
office).? All of the sightings have been in the morning, between 7 and 8 am and
it has been perched on one of the antennas on the middle of the 3 apartment
buildings on George Mason.?

I also just saw it perched on the antenna at 3 pm.

If you're in the area, take a look around.

Bart Hutchinson
Alexandria, VA