[va-bird] Re: New Fee System at Occoquan Bay NWR

  • From: ecj100@xxxxxxx
  • To: Daffny_Jones@xxxxxxx, va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 10:15:10 -0500

Daffny

Thjanks. It would help if you made clear what constitutes a group? I assume, for example, that if I go to Occoquan Bay NWR with my wife and 2 daughters, we are not a group. On the other hand, I understand that an organized trip by the NVBC is a group. But what about something in between, such as if my family is joined by another family? I imagine we all could use at least some general guidance on that point.

Thanks,

Eric Jeffrey