[va-bird] Mourning Warbler in Gainesville

Around 5:30 this afternoon while pumping gas at the new Citgo station in the
Virginia Gateway shopping center in Gainesville, I saw an olive-and-yellowish
warbler fly into the planted trees at the edge of the parking lot.  Luckily I
always have spare binoculars in the car - the warbler turned out to be a
mourning warbler.  What a nice surprise after a long day in the office.

  Good birding!
  Craig Tumer
  College Park, MD

countries) for 2¢/min or less.