[va-bird] Leconte's Sparrow continues @ Occoquan NWR, Woodbridge, VA

  • From: pmkane1953@xxxxxxx
  • To: va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 10:53:50 -0500

All,

This morning Gerry Hawkins, Bill Wallen, and I had unobstructed views of the LeConte's sparrow at the Occoquan NWR. The bird continues to be seen just off Bay View Road at the refuge. I can add a few digiscopes to the already fine pictures Paula Sullivan has taken of this bird. The LeConte's was a life bird for Gerry.

Digiscopes taken this morning are available at a temporary web gallery at homepage.mac.com/pmkane/PhotoAlbum5.html. At the moment, I have put up two digiscopes of the LeConte's. I may add additional digiscopes to this gallery later today, though this gallery is not intended to be permanent and may be removed from its server at any time.

Paul Kane
 Falls Church, VA