[va-bird] Help with Contact Information for Monday Huntley Meadows Walk

  • From: Paul Kane <pmkane@xxxxxxx>
  • To: va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 07:47:37 -0500

All,

Looking for someone associated with the Monday morning Huntley Meadows bird walk to be this walk's contact person on a web site that attempts to describe the Northern Virginia birding community. It is my understanding that this walk is unsponsored, meaning that it is not sponsored by either the FCPA or the Friends of Huntley Meadows.

Anyone willing to help out should email me. Only require a name and an email address. You may check the current citation for this walk at www.homepage.mac.com/pmkane. See the site's Clubs and Walks Page.

I refer people I meet to this site, especially those who express an interest in birding, new birders, or veteran birders who are new to the area. Any help will be appreciated.

Paul Kane
Falls Church, VA