[va-bird] Hawk migration over 36th St in Arlington

  • From: "Kevin Shea" <kmichaelshea@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 12:21:49 -0400

I was outside about 10 minutes ago, after returning from dropping off my mother in law from brunch, and spotted a mixed kettle of B. jamaicensis, B. lineatus, Cathartes aura, and Coragyps atratus. They were moving down Williamsburg blvd and then across Old Dominion. Next week I register my house as a hawk watch site!

Kevin

Kevin Shea
kmichaelshea@xxxxxxxxxxx
(703) 675-3912