[va-bird] Re: GOEA My apologies

  • From: Paul Kane <pmkane@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tomlyn@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 09:10:21 -0400

Lynda,

There are no birding dopes, remember that. Thanx for taking the time to to let the rest of us know what you thought you had. It is not a big deal to call a bird in the field incorrectly, much less report a bird to VA-Bird incorrectly to VA-Bird. You don't get sent to birding hell for wither of these so called offenses. Keep at it.

Paul Kane
Falls Church, VA

On Jun 13, 2006, at 8:48 AM, Thomas M Blair wrote:

I just wanted to offer my sincere apology for my error in reporting that I had seen Golden eagles at Cumberland Marsh in New Kent County. I was mistaken and failed to double-check my images. I can assure you I won't make that mistake again. I feel like such a dope.
Anyhow, sorry.. At least I have learned something here.. :)
Thanks for your patience with me.
Lynda Blair