[va-bird] Finding the LeConte's Sparrow???

  • From: "Brett Scheffers" <schefbr0@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 19:41:37 -0600

Hellow VA birders,

I would really really like to see the LeConte's Sparrow at the Occoquan (sp?) NWR. However, I can only go see it in the afternoons. I would like to go tomorrow (Wednesday). Does anyone know if the sparrow has been seen in the afternoon? In addition, I am not sure exactly how to get to the NWR or once I get there were to look. Directions for finding the sparrow would be greatly appreciated. I work in Warrenton, VA which is west of D.C. Thank you to whomever should respond to my request.

Sincerely,

Brett Scheffers