[va-bird] Eurasian Wigeon

Thursday evening; the Eurasian Wigeon drake is still
in Virginia Beach. Light was poor and ducks were on
the far side on the pond, so I couldn't begin to think
about picking out a possible female. I did need my
scope to find the bird, and yes, he's a beauty.

So, if all the northern Virginians get to call their
guy Barney, do we get to call the Eurasian
Wigeon....Yuri?

Hoping for a great pelagic trip Saturday....
Karen Kearney
Chesapeake, Va