[va-bird] Re: Birding Ethics + Purple Finches

<sigh...>  I've resigned from two discussion
lists in the past because of stuff like this and
have been SO happy not to see it on this list!  I
figured the topic of the list would preclude this
kind of exchange; who could possible get nasty
talking about birds?!  But I guess human nature
is the same everywhere.

Grace

--- BMcGovern <bmcgovern@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> You guys are doing this deliberately, right?
> ....having a "public" spat in
> an attempt to generate some life into us?

Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA
Photo album: http://photos.yahoo.com/gracecan.rm

 Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes.
                  (Seen on a bumper sticker)