[va-bird] Big Year Correction

Just got an email from Ned noting that his official record for 1996 was 346 and
Todd's 2002 total was 347 (both based on the elevation of Cackling Goose to
full species status).  I also had Cackling Goose on my list in 2004.  For me,
the Cackling Goose was technically the only life bird I saw in VA in 2004 (
although I had seen this bird in VA in previous years, I did not add it to my
life list until 2004 due to it's subspecific status prior to 2004).  I also
added 15 birds to my state list in 2004 bringing my state total to 376.

Good Birding,

Mike

Mike Boatwright--
Amherst, VA