[va-bird] 2007 comp list

  • From: Susan Heath <sheath@xxxxxxx>
  • To: VA Birds <va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 10:23:00 -0500

VA Birders,

I've been out of town and just returned yesterday so I haven't worked on the 2007 comp list yet. I was actually wondering if I should do it since it takes a lot of time and I am increasingly tied up with work related issues lately. I wasn't sure there was enough interest but I received a few e-mails already with reports so maybe there is. I'm interested to know how many folks even pay attention to it to see if it is worth my time. Please don't clutter up the listserv with comments about it but if you'd like to see the comp list continue, I'd appreciate an e-mail directed to me so I can assess the interest. Thanks.
Happy New Year to everyone and good birds!

Sue
--
Susan A. Heath
George Mason University