<US>Summer time!

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 15:19:07 -0500

          "R O U N D    U P    T H E    U S U A L    S U S P E C T S"

                        ~"Casablanca," the Movie

I R E L A N D    2 0 1 0

~~~ EARLY SIGN-UP DEADLINE ENDS AFTER 10 JULY ~~~
            PRICE RISES $100 AFTER THAT

$2799 from O'Hare, $2859 from La Crosse - 18-28 October 2010 - Brochure and
Sign-up Form are available now. Check www.frpat.com for details. Brochures
are available at the entrances of Saint Pat's Church as well. Hotels have
been chosen and links are at the Web Site.

S U M M E R T I M E

It's Summertime, "and the livin' is easy."  It's great to be able to enjoy
summer weather again and spend some more time in God's creation.  Kids and
grandchildren are out of school and things may calm down a bit.  It's
important in the Summer to remember the things that are the most important .
and not to take a vacation from them.

Visit my "Summertime" page for some great Summer ideas.  Also, if you're
planning to be out of town over the weekend in the Summer, you'll be able to
find Masses near you . the Church, Confessions, Mass times and even
directions.

Just visit my Web Site, www.frpat.com, and click the "Summertime" link.  And
have a blessed Summer!

A <US>Usual Suspects mail group forward.
Forward to friends, but leave this tag intact.

W  H E N    F O R W A R D I N G

When forwarding these messages it is best to remove
the EASY UNSUBSCRIBE link from the bottom first.
If you don't do that the person who receives the forward
can remove your name from the list.

This free service originates at:
   Holy Family Parish in Arcadia, Wisconsin USA.

   Web Site: http://holyfam.com/

   Fr. Pat's Site: http://frpat.com

Posts to this group are not intended to offend,
hurt or discriminate against anybody. They come
from different theologies and points of view that aren't
necessarily Father Pat's, Catholic, or that of St. Pat's
Parish. Some are humorous, others inspirational, most
are both. They are simply food for thought, prayer,
enjoyment and good conversation. If you don't wish to
receive them, please unsubscribe. It is not our intent to
pass on copyrighted material. Many of the posts we
receive don't quote a source, so we can't be absolutely
sure. We ask our members not to submit copyrighted
material.

T O  S U B S C R I B E

Use the form at:  www.frpat.com/morningprayer.htm

TO   U N S U B S C R I B E

Follow the directions at www.frpat.com/morningprayer.htm

Stories for possible inclusion should be submitted at our Web Site.

http://frpat.com/stories.htm

No Internet Access? <mailto:stories@xxxxxxxxx>.

Include "No Internet Access" in the subject line.
Please do not submit copyrighted material.

.=: F A R   F R O M   T H E   C H U R C H ? :=.

   Visit our new Web Site: http://cmonback.com/

May God Bless you and those you love, and keep you safe,

Father Pat

www.frpat.com
www.cmonback.com
www.frpat.com/fatima_interested.htm

U S U A L    S U S P E C T S

These are called ?Usual Suspects? posts.  In the movie ?Casablanca? when there
was a problem the police chief said, ?Round up the usual suspects.?  When
forwarding inspiring e-mails I found I was sending them to the same people over
and over again.  The ?Casablanca? quote came to mind and the mail-list took on
the name ?Usual Suspects.?

The <US>Usual Suspects Group began as a separate e-mail list with..  A post or
two are sent each week, consisting of inspirational and humorous Stories and
anecdotes forwarded to me by our members.

Posts to this group are not intended to offend, hurt or discriminate against
anybody. They come from different theologies and points of view that aren't
necessarily Father Pat's, Catholic, or that of Father Pat's Diocese or the
parish he serves. Some are humorous, others inspirational, most are both. They
are simply food for thought, prayer, enjoyment and good conversation. If you
don't wish to receive them, please unsubscribe. It is not our intent to pass on
copyrighted material. Many of the posts we receive don't quote a source, so we
can't be absolutely sure. We ask our members *not* to submit copyrighted
material.

Stories for possible Usual Suspects inclusion should
be submitted at our Web Site.

   http://frpat.com/stories.htm

Please do not submit copyrighted material.

Subscribe/Unsubscribe right here:

   www.frpat.com/morningprayer.htm#us

You can also set Vacation Mode there.

Forward this e-mail freely to family members and friends.
Encourage them to subscribe as well!

Why not join our Morning Prayer or This Weekend List.  Full details are here:

       www.frpat.com/morningprayer.htm