<US><Ireland 2010>Brochure is now on-line!

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 09:57:43 -0600

The brochure for our October (18-28) Pilgrimage to Ireland is now at the Web
Site.  The itinerary is complete.  There are pictures and links to the
Hotels where we'll stay as well.  Of course, we'll have Mass every day we're
in Ireland.  I hope you can join us on this wonderful Pilgrimage.  $2799
from Chicago (ORD) or $2859 from La Crosse, WI (LSE). I believe 25 seats are
available from La Crosse.

To find the brochure, just click the Ireland 2010 link at my Web Site, then
the brochure link.  www.frpat.com

If you have not done so, sign up for the Ireland2010 e-mail list.

If you send in your brochure, e-mail me so I can know how many to expect.
frpat@xxxxxxxxx

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well. May God
continue to draw near to you and those you love and keep you safe!

All the best and God Bless,

Father Pat

<http://www.wikofc.com/> Wisconsin State Council <http://www.wikofc.com/>
Knights of Columbus,
La Crosse Diocesan Chaplain
Fr. Pat's Web Site <http://www.frpat.com/>
Reaching Out <http://cmonback.com/>
Parish Site <http://www.stpatz.com/>
<http://frpat.com/child.htm>

May God Bless you and those you love, and keep you safe,

Father Pat

www.frpat.com
www.cmonback.com
www.frpat.com/fatima_interested.htm

U S U A L    S U S P E C T S

These are called ?Usual Suspects? posts.  In the movie ?Casablanca? when there
was a problem the police chief said, ?Round up the usual suspects.?  When
forwarding inspiring e-mails I found I was sending them to the same people over
and over again.  The ?Casablanca? quote came to mind and the mail-list took on
the name ?Usual Suspects.?

The <US>Usual Suspects Group began as a separate e-mail list with..  A post or
two are sent each week, consisting of inspirational and humorous Stories and
anecdotes forwarded to me by our members.

Posts to this group are not intended to offend, hurt or discriminate against
anybody. They come from different theologies and points of view that aren't
necessarily Father Pat's, Catholic, or that of Father Pat's Diocese or the
parish he serves. Some are humorous, others inspirational, most are both. They
are simply food for thought, prayer, enjoyment and good conversation. If you
don't wish to receive them, please unsubscribe. It is not our intent to pass on
copyrighted material. Many of the posts we receive don't quote a source, so we
can't be absolutely sure. We ask our members *not* to submit copyrighted
material.

Stories for possible Usual Suspects inclusion should
be submitted at our Web Site.

   http://frpat.com/stories.htm

Please do not submit copyrighted material.

Subscribe/Unsubscribe right here:

   www.frpat.com/morningprayer.htm#us

You can also set Vacation Mode there.

Forward this e-mail freely to family members and friends.
Encourage them to subscribe as well!

Why not join our Morning Prayer or This Weekend List.  Full details are here:

       www.frpat.com/morningprayer.htm