<Italy 2008>Early Sign-up deadline is NOW - Save $100!

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 22:16:15 -0500

P I L G R I M A G E    2 0 0 8

   EARLY SIGN-UP DEADLINE IS NOW!!!  SAVE $100

   Call Pentecost Tours to make sure they receive
   your registration by Saturday:  1-800-713-9800

   10-22 November 2008

   EARLY SIGN-UP DEADLINE IS AUGUST 2nd!
   SIGN UP & PAY DEPOSIT BY THEN AND SAVE $100!

   Now departing from 3 Cities:  La Crosse, WI,
   Chicago (ORD) and New York (JFK)

   *** At least 16 of the 26 seats we're holding
   from La Crosse have already been taken.

   Use the BROCHURE ... on-line now at www.frpat.com

I hope you can join us for this wonderful Pilgrimage!

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well.   May
God continue to draw near to you and those you love and keep you safe!

All the best and God Bless,

Father Pat

<http://www.wikofc.com/> Wisconsin State Council <http://www.wikofc.com/>
Knights of Columbus,
La Crosse Diocesan Chaplain
Join us for a Pilgrimage to Italy
<http://frpat.com/italy2008_interested.htm> , November 2008
Fr. Pat's Web Site <http://www.frpat.com/>
Reaching Out <http://cmonback.com/>
Parish Site <http://www.stpatz.com/>
<http://frpat.com/child.htm>

May God Bless you and those you love, and keep you safe,

Father Pat

www.frpat.com
www.cmonback.com
www.frpat.com/fatima_interested.htm

U S U A L    S U S P E C T S

These are called ?Usual Suspects? posts.  In the movie ?Casablanca? when there
was a problem the police chief said, ?Round up the usual suspects.?  When
forwarding inspiring e-mails I found I was sending them to the same people over
and over again.  The ?Casablanca? quote came to mind and the mail-list took on
the name ?Usual Suspects.?

The <US>Usual Suspects Group began as a separate e-mail list with..  A post or
two are sent each week, consisting of inspirational and humorous Stories and
anecdotes forwarded to me by our members.

Posts to this group are not intended to offend, hurt or discriminate against
anybody. They come from different theologies and points of view that aren't
necessarily Father Pat's, Catholic, or that of Father Pat's Diocese or the
parish he serves. Some are humorous, others inspirational, most are both. They
are simply food for thought, prayer, enjoyment and good conversation. If you
don't wish to receive them, please unsubscribe. It is not our intent to pass on
copyrighted material. Many of the posts we receive don't quote a source, so we
can't be absolutely sure. We ask our members *not* to submit copyrighted
material.

Stories for possible Usual Suspects inclusion should
be submitted at our Web Site.

   http://frpat.com/stories.htm

Please do not submit copyrighted material.

Subscribe/Unsubscribe right here:

   www.frpat.com/morningprayer.htm#us

You can also set Vacation Mode there.

Forward this e-mail freely to family members and friends.
Encourage them to subscribe as well!

Why not join our Morning Prayer or This Weekend List.  Full details are here:

       www.frpat.com/morningprayer.htm