[USS Tempest] Changing Roles on the Tempest

 Fellow GQ Explorers,

 This is a quick note to tell you about a slight change of command aboard the
USS Tempest.  Due to the increase of my workload, I have decided to stand down
as Tempest's host.  Just to be confusing, Lindsey will still be Captain but the
new host will be our very own Miranda Craig.  She'll be bringing on a new
character, an admiral to annoy the captain and command when Linds or myself
can't make it.

 Let me just reassure you all that I am still simming with Tempest.  She's my
baby and I am looking forward to many years more of writing with all of you
aboard her.  Thank you all for writing and enjoying her thus far and I hope you
will all join me in welcoming our new host: Rhi!

 Thank you all, especially Rhi for taking over for me.  See you on the Tempest
fellow players!

 ~~~

 Liz

"Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can
imagine."

 ~~ Sir Arthur Eddington