<USS Meridian> USS Meridian NCC-80466 Sim chatlog 0312.28

  • From: ElRiovtrIdrys@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussmeridian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 23:30:26 EST

    Power is somewhat restored ... Medical has its hands full ... Syd is
almost lost ... a mysterious assailant is on the loose ... and more.

    And suddenly we find ourselves in orbit around Earth.

    Tune in next year to find out what happens on AS THE MERIDIAN TURNS!!

    Lieutenant Commander Giya "Jaws" Idrys
    Executive Officer, USS Meridian NCC-80466
    Captain Kyle Pierce, Commanding Officer
    Celestial Prime Alliance Sim group
    Admiral Gem Rhee, Founder / Commander-in-Chief
Lt F Wilkinson:         Aloha Kailani
LtJGKailaniKai:         aloha all
LieutenantMortok:       Nuqneh Kai. ::Walks over::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Evening Captain, Ame, Mortok, Frankie, Ffej, Kailani,
Qunor
LieutenantMortok:       Nuqneh
Ame Suisei:     ::looks up:: 'ello ::goes back to reading::
OnlineHost:     Jason Ziredac has entered the room.
CaptKylePierce:         Science officer aboard!  Evening Jason!
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::starts to wave a greeting but notices the frown on the
make-up artists face growning when he moves ever so slightly::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Evening Jason
Jason Ziredac:  Evening everybody!
LtJGKailaniKai:         brb
LtJG Ffej Harak:        {{will return momentarily. smoke break before we start))
Jason Ziredac:  Come on fhqwhgads, come on fhqwhgads...
Ame Suisei:     ::waves hi without looking up this time::
CaptKylePierce:         It's killing you!  ::yells at the smoker::
Jason Ziredac:  It's not that bad, actually.
Jason Ziredac:  I heard tobacco cures lung cancer.
Ame Suisei:     &lt;m> i've told him that 1000 times alreayd
CaptKylePierce:         By killing the person who has it.
Ame Suisei:     ::throws the squeaky mallet at jason for that comment::
Ame Suisei:     ::goes back to reading::
Jason Ziredac:  ::dodges:: Hey, I just go by what my crappy local newspaper
tells me.
Jason Ziredac:  Everybody have some nice holidays?
ElRiov trIdrys:         at least you admit it is crappy
ElRiov trIdrys:         just fine here, saw LotR: RotK with the wife on Friday.
Loved it.
LieutenantMortok:       I saw i 2 times with friend
Jason Ziredac:  I saw it opening night and was in the front of the line
playing Lord of the Rings RISK. ::bows and shakes head at being such a
loser::
QUNOR:  ""from corner:::crappy news...is that after the dog is done w/it?
Ame Suisei:     ::continiues to read::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Moral of the story: It pays to be short and have pointy
ears. And all Vulcans and Romulans should thereby rejoice.
Ame Suisei:     lol
Jason Ziredac:  Did anybody else nearly cry during some points of the film?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::chalks up a victory for distracting Ame::
OnlineHost:     LtJGKailaniKai has left the room.
OnlineHost:     LtJgSydMorgan has entered the room.
Ame Suisei:     ::has not looked up from his reading::
ElRiov trIdrys:         {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Imzadi
}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
There you are.
CaptKylePierce:         Evening Syd!
Jason Ziredac:  Hello, Syd.
CaptKylePierce:         Kailani won't be joining us tonight.
LieutenantMortok:       Nuqneh syd
OnlineHost:     Lt Mirrie Dunton has entered the room.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Evening Mirrie
Lt F Wilkinson:         Evening Ms Mirrie
LtJgSydMorgan:  evening all::meanders in and falls uncouncoius on the bridge
floor::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Evening Idrys
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::nods::  Mr. Wilkinson
Jason Ziredac:  Um...Mirrie just died.
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       :Would wave to Syd, but discovers she's not awake::
CaptKylePierce:         Evening Mirrie!
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Umm, Mirrie did not just die.
CaptKylePierce:         That was Syd.
Ame Suisei:     ::looks up:: wha?
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       I'm living thank you very much :)
CaptKylePierce:         ::points to the prone body::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Evening Captain
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Ame :)
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Biobed 2> ::feels lonely since the Engineer never
visits::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::waves anyway::
Jason Ziredac:  Um...yeah...uh...ahh...nevermind.
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Hey there Ffej
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::changes to a nice shade of 'whatever color this is'::
Jason Ziredac:  What's the story with the biobeds?
CaptKylePierce:         Wintergreen.  :-X
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::ponders::  But maybe I should be dead... I could move
more easily in the dark
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::looks around fro Idrys::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::finds her::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::appears in dreams::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Biobeds are naturally attracted to Engineers... Ame
visits
and feeds them
Lt F Wilkinson:         Are you sure it's not spearmint?
LtJgSydMorgan:  nah wintergreen is better
ElRiov trIdrys:         It's better than chartreuse, Frankie. ;)
LtJG Ffej Harak:        looks like dark cyan
Jason Ziredac:  Or sea green.
LtJG Ffej Harak:        a sickly dark cyan
LtJgSydMorgan:  chages back to usual blue
Lt F Wilkinson:         who can tell.... it's dark
Ame Suisei:     the biobeds need feeding? why havent you said something mirrie?
Lt F Wilkinson:         :-x
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       You've been busy Ame, in the dark and all
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       I figured now wasn't the best time
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::plays &quot;taps&quot; as Ame prepares to feed Biobed
2::
Lt F Wilkinson:         Don't we have a science officer to feed to them??
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::looks at Ame::
Ame Suisei:     ::prepares to do battle once more with the biobeds::
Jason Ziredac:  Oh. Great.
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Umm, well actually we have several Mr. Wilkinson, but
they
aren't as tasty or interesting as Ame ;)
Ame Suisei:     ::chuckles::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Imagine the conversations I have with the biobeds during
my downtime.
Jason Ziredac:  Hey! I'm tasty! What are you saying?
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       I try not to force the crew for physicals... and see
what
happens
Lt F Wilkinson:         I think Mr Ziredac just volunteered
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::is more worried about the returned comments from said
biobeds::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Doesn't he have bigger problems than the biobeds right
now?
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       But if he's volunteering to be the biobeds next lunch,
who
am I to argue?
Jason Ziredac:  Yeah...I'm kinda unconscious. Or somethi...yeah, unconscious.
Lt F Wilkinson:         yes... I think we should get started... some of us have
return to work tomorrow
CaptKylePierce:         In sickbay under the care of Alyssa.
LtJG Ffej Harak:        sedated
CaptKylePierce:         Make sure she doesn't amputate an arm.  :-X
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Okay... raise your hand if you are AWAKE right now...
Ame Suisei:     ::gets out the holy water::
LtJgSydMorgan:  poor frankie
CaptKylePierce:         ::raises hand::
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::raises hand::
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::raises foot::
LieutenantMortok:       ::Raises::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::frowns::  Well that's not good...
LtJgSydMorgan:  puts hand up
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ((Evening Mortok))
CaptKylePierce:         I'll be right back, my computer is actin' up again.
OnlineHost:     CaptKylePierce has left the room.
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Syd, you aren't awake, aren't you in dream land with Mr.
Idrys?
LieutenantMortok:       ((Nuqneh))
Lt F Wilkinson:         at least until, I hit the fuse box and it over loads
killing
me and Ame.
Ame Suisei:     ::blinks::
Jason Ziredac:  ::doesn't raise hand::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::smiles enigmatically::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Well that's great... if that happens Mr. Wilkinson,
that's
two more sacrif... err patients for the biobeds.
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::grins evily::
ElRiov trIdrys:         brb
LtJgSydMorgan:  I am uncouncious on the floor of the bridge
Jason Ziredac:  I'd argue...but I'm sleeping. ::dreams of candy and bubble
gum::
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::looks to Ame:: How about instituting Protocol ...
umm...
17
Ame Suisei:     17? ::gets out his padd of protocols:: lets see...
LtJgSydMorgan:  with a laceration, and possible head injury
Jason Ziredac:  Protocol? ::gets out dictionary::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::decides she's somewhere other than medical, but will
dispatch teams to heal the unawake crew::
ElRiov trIdrys:         bak. nothing like a nice tall glass of lemonade to sim
with.
LieutenantMortok:       How about 32?
Lt F Wilkinson:         And Ziredec is still volunteering for Biobed feeding
Ame Suisei:     are you sure sir?
OnlineHost:     CaptKylePierce has entered the room.
CaptKylePierce:         Thank you Mr. Harak.
Lt F Wilkinson:         Why not?? make it interesting...
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::looks at his last inch of Mt Dew and starts to panic::
Ame Suisei:     17 is rather dangerous...
Lt F Wilkinson:         no... 0 is dangerous
Ame Suisei:     ffej you just now finishing that 2 liter i bought you?
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::has Diet Cherry Coke from steak and Shake::
Jason Ziredac:  I didn't say I WANTED to feed the biobed with myself...I was
just arguing that I'm tasty.
Ame Suisei:     true 0 is dangerous as well
LtJG Ffej Harak:        uh no that was yesterday
Lt F Wilkinson:         if we don't get power... we might have a 0...
CaptKylePierce:         OK, I think that we're about ready to proceed.
Commander
Idrys, if you'd be so kind...?
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::wants to wonder how Jason knows he's tasty, but is
just
too darn scared to ask::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::aHEM:: ATTENTION ON DECK!!!!!!!!!!!
LieutenantMortok:       ::AA::
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::AA:
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::AA::
Jason Ziredac:  ::AA::
LtJG Ffej Harak:        HEY, we got a whole cargo bay full of tasty candidates
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::asleep AA::
CaptKylePierce:         ::tosses Mortok a cookie::
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::AA::
Ame Suisei:     ::AA::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::steps aside:: They're all yours Captain.
LieutenantMortok:       Thank you Captain. ::Eats::
CaptKylePierce:         Thank you, Commander.
CaptKylePierce:         OK...
CaptKylePierce:         Last time on the USS Meridian...
CaptKylePierce:         A temporal wave was bearing down on the ship as it raced
against the clock to save a crew of fledgling Klingon warriors.  With seconds
to spare, the Meridian beamed all twenty-two crewmen aboard.
CaptKylePierce:         They couldn't get away and they were slammed with the
wave's
full force.  They now lay, under emergency power, and not knowing where they
are.
Lt F Wilkinson:         (or likely when)
CaptKylePierce:         Security has been dispatched to 'oversee' the Klingons,
engineering is working on gettin' power back to the ship, medical is
inindated with hurt people, and science is in the dark.
Ame Suisei:     (( heh i wasent going to say that.... ))
CaptKylePierce:         As a crew, as a team, they push on.
CaptKylePierce:         Any questions?
Jason Ziredac:  Yes!
Lt F Wilkinson:         ?
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Question!
CaptKylePierce:         Go ahead and fire away!
ElRiov trIdrys:         yeah is Syd awake? do we have power or are we still in
the
dark?
Lt F Wilkinson:         Isn't Science always in the dark???
Jason Ziredac:  Did my NPC Joe get fixed from his shock?
Jason Ziredac:  ((Hey!))
CaptKylePierce:         That's entirely up to you, my good man.
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Can Medical have a Cargo Bay since we're overrun with
injured?  It would be easier.  Thanks/ga
LtJgSydMorgan:  me not awake yet
LtJG Ffej Harak:        uh weapons are off line how are they going to &quot;fire
away&quot;?
ElRiov trIdrys:         aww shoot.
CaptKylePierce:         Emergency power, turbolifts and lights.  Other than
that,
we're down.
Jason Ziredac:  Aye.
CaptKylePierce:         And, Mirrie, yes.  Cargo Bay 2 is yours for the
conquering.
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Merci.
Lt F Wilkinson:         Good job to Sam... he's a miracle worker
CaptKylePierce:         You're welcome.  ::insert French subtitle here::
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::makes a mental note to write him for a commendation::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::conjures up things in Cargo Bay 2.   Send your sick
there.  Medical is closed.  There is a sign in fact.::
LtJgSydMorgan:  still bleeeding on floor of bridge
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::French Subtitle... Il n'y a pas de quoi::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Great... ready to sim here then.
CaptKylePierce:         OK...without further ado...
CaptKylePierce:         BEGIN MERIDIAN SIMULATION
CaptKylePierce:         BEGIN MERIDIAN SIMULATION
CaptKylePierce:         BEGIN MERIDIAN SIMULATION
Jason Ziredac:  ::is unconscious::
CaptKylePierce:         {I hope people can hang around a bit late, we're going
8:15 because my computer is stupid.  If you can't stay, we'll all
understand.}
LieutenantMortok:       ::At helm tapping a few buttons and waiting for engines
and sensors to comeback online.::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::is unconcious on bridge floor bleeding from head::
Ame Suisei:     ::looks around in the dark::
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::looks at Ame:: At least Sam got us the lights.
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::Medical teams begin to storm the ship to treat injured
department by department, starting on the bridge::
LieutenantMortok:       (( I can ))
CaptKylePierce:         Alyssa&gt;  ::leaning over Jason, running a dermal
regenerator over his skull::
Jason Ziredac:  ((I can too))
Ame Suisei:     ::true but they arent very bright... i can barely see...::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::picks Syd up, struggles over to TL with her::: Hang
in there ...
CaptKylePierce:         ::is sitting on the bridge::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Med Tech 2> ::sees Syd lying on the bridge::
Ame Suisei:     (( oops sorry thats all spoken no acts... brb))
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::hands Ame a head lantern:: Try this...
Jason Ziredac:  Steven&gt;  ::is crying in Jane's arms in undisclosed room::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       MT 2> ::scurries::  Please let us treat the injured
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::is on bridge examining the damage to the view screen
inflicted by the impact of a few bodies::
Ame Suisei:     oooh... ::puts it on::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::head bouncing as Idrys walks::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::hands Syd to MT2::: All right ... but hurry. And I'm
not
... ::groans:: doing that well ... myself.
CaptKylePierce:         Mr. Harak, please report to Cargo Bay One.  I want you
make sure our Klingon friends don't take our downtime to do something rash.
I don't they care for us taking them the way we did.
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::Up to her eyes in injured people, wonders who was
driving the ship this time.  Makes note to send them a thank you note.::
CaptKylePierce:         Alyssa&gt;  Doctor Dunton!
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       MT 2> ::is assisted by MT 3 and 4::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::falls in a heap half conscious against wall:::
LtJgSydMorgan:  (I can stay)
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       MT 2> Well see to your wonds.
Ame Suisei:     ::looks around::
Jason Ziredac:  ::muttering in sleep:: Ugn...ughhh....
Ame Suisei:     (( i got a whatever.... ))
CaptKylePierce:         ::leaps up and lifts Idrys to his feet::  Come on,
Commander.  ::Walks him to his chair::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::looks up::  Yes Alyssa?  What is the problem?
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::looks up from the screen at the captain:: aya sir.
::heads to the TL and begins his trip to CB1::
Lt F Wilkinson:         Is that better... just don't shine it at me... ::goes
blind
when the light hits him:: AHHHHH
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ((wonds=wounds))
Ame Suisei:     ::hasent looked at frankie for he is not stupid::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Uggghhhh .... :::places hand against back of head:::
Something awful happened back there ...
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       MT 2, 3 and 4> ::Treat Syd, Idrys and other injured
bridge
crew::
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::feels around for a hand held light:: I'm gonna use
this...
CaptKylePierce:         Alyssa&gt;  I got the wound sealed and cleaned, but the
cranial swelling won't go down.  I've tried both the recommended medical
treatments and it's still not going down.
Lt F Wilkinson:         So... my Assistant... how are we gonna fix this one?
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::breathes deeply, concentrates:::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       MT 1, 5 and 6> ::enter Engineering::  Hello?  Medical
team
here, do you require assistance?
Ame Suisei:     hrm... ::walks over to a panel, thumps it and watches it light
up and begins to check on what repairs are needed::
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::To MT1, 5, &amp; 6:: We're fine.. thanks
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::enters TL and taps his comm badge:: Harak to Sec Team
1,
report to CB1 ::waits as the lift continues its journey::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~Syd ... Imzadi ... are you there? Don't leave me.
Please.~~
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::nods and studies the chart::  I see... Well there is
one
other option, but it's a big radical.  It would involve draining the
pressure.
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Without his full medical history, I'd be reluctant to do
that.
LieutenantMortok:       ::Turns to the Captain.:: Sir shall I see if the
Klingons
need anything since were dead in the water?
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::hears a faint voice in her head::
Lt F Wilkinson:         :: wonders something:: Have we checked the fuse box?
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       MT 1, 5 and 6> Very well, we will move on to Science.
If
you need assistance, call.  ::They leave::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~Imzadi ... listen to me ... stay in there, you must
live.~~
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Alyssa, can we get as much of his history as possible?
It
could make the difference for him.
CaptKylePierce:         I want engines, Lieutenant.
Ame Suisei:     ::blinks:: fuse box? um no... just a sec... hey ensign grease
monkey come here!
CaptKylePierce:         Get to engineering and help them if you have to, I could
care less about our visitors.  They have a replicator if they need it.
::grins::  Unless you want to stay in this abyss?
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::arrives on deck (#?) and heads to the cargo bay,
meeting
up with ST1 along the way::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~Live for us, Syd. For us!~~
Ame Suisei:     eGM> ::walks oveto ame, looking nervous:: yes sir?
CaptKylePierce:         Alyssa&gt; ::nods::  Aye, Lieutenant.  ::walks to a
computer
terminal::  Everything, ma'am?
Ame Suisei:     go check the fuse box!
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       MT 2, 3 and 4> ::finish treating Idrys and Syd::
Captain,
we can't do any more for them medically.  We'll arrange for them to be moved.
LtJgSydMorgan:  ~~Who is talking to me?~~
LieutenantMortok:       Yes sir. I will do what I can to assist is getting out.
::Stands and walks over to the lift:: Engineering.
CaptKylePierce:         ::nods to the MTs::  Thank you so much for your
diligence.
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::Nods::  Everything.  If he's got mole on his back, it
might be important.
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::watches eGM
Lt F Wilkinson:         s expression::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~Don't worry. It's me, Giya. We're going to be fine
...~~
LtJgSydMorgan:  ~~who are you and what are you doing in my head~~
Ame Suisei:     eGM> ::relieved that ame didnt seem angry:: yes sir! ::jogs off
twards the fuse box::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       MT 1, 5 and 6> ::arrive in Science::  Hello?  Medical
team.  Do you require medical assistance?
LtJgSydMorgan:  ~~I don't know any Giya~~
Jason Ziredac:  Joe&gt; ::to MTs:: Yes we have some wounded in here!
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::runs a scan of Ziredac::  Hmm... now that's
interesting.
I've never seen cranial swelling in that portion of the brain.
Ame Suisei:     ::turns to frankie:: well just be a moment...
Jason Ziredac:  Joe&gt; We have some concussions, some lacerations...
Ame Suisei:     eGM> ::reaches out to touch the casing of the fuse box::
LieutenantMortok:       ::Exits the lift and walks into engineering and walks
over
to the Chief engineer.:: Sir Mortok reporting to assist in the repairs.
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       MT 1, 5 and 6> ::enter cautiously and scurry to treat
the
injured::  Thank you.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::pales, turns to Pierce:: I think something's wrong
with
her memory.
Lt F Wilkinson:         Very good... I'll be checking over here... ::points to
the
far side of the room, away from the fuse box::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::starts to twitch a little::
Jason Ziredac:  Joe&gt; :;to himself:: Where is Jason?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~Syd ... it's me ... Giya Idrys ... your Imzadi. Stay
with
me.~~
CaptKylePierce:         Alyssa&gt;  ::Downloads it all into a PADD::  He's
clean.  A
broken leg long time ago, other than that he's fit as a fiddle, Lieutenant.
::hands Mirrie the PADD::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Medical Tech 10> ::enters the bridge::  Good day.  I'm
Lars, here to move Ms. SKyler.
CaptKylePierce:         {{::coughsMorgancoughs::}}
LtJgSydMorgan:  ~~Syd, Syd who, and what is this Imzadi~~
Ame Suisei:     ::nods and heads off to another area of engineering and begins
bringing up the panels::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::Gets a glare from the bridge crew::  Oh my...
Ame Suisei:     eGM> ::touches the fuse box::
CaptKylePierce:         ::turns to Idrys::  She'll be OK, Giya, Doctor Dunton
is the
best Starfleet has to offer.  ::smiles::  Trust her skills, I do.
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       MT 10> ::studies his PADD::  Is there a Ms. Syd Morgan?
LtJgSydMorgan:  :: goes into a convulsion in front of the MT 10::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods:: As do I.
CaptKylePierce:         ::points::  Do you need assistance?
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::arrives at CB1 with ST1 and begins to give orders to
the
team:: Kiera, Vlad. You two remain here and let no one leave.  Kragar your
with me. ::enters CB1 with Kragar in tow::
Ame Suisei:     ::waits for any screams of pain from eGM and the fuse box::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       MT 10> ::frowns:: I'm new.... ::scoops her up in
mid-convulsion.  Let's get her to the Cargo Bay... now."
LieutenantMortok:       ::Walks over to Wilkinson:: Sir I am here to assist were
shall I work?
Lt F Wilkinson:         :: taps a console:: :: nothing:: :: pounds on it:: ::
nothing:: :: kicks it:: it comes up::   Ah... that's better
CaptKylePierce:         Mr. Idrys, would you like to accompany her?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods, stands wearily::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ((ohh bad move))
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Alyssa, I know why the procedures did not work.
CaptKylePierce:         Alyssa&gt;  ::perks::  Something I missed?
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::sees Mortok::  Ensign Monkey is back at the fuse
box...
would you make sure he's ok?  :: points::
Ame Suisei:     eGM> ::is glad he's not been killed yet and opens the fuse box
carelessly::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       The swelling in his brain isn't in an area where they
would normaly work.  ::produces the Medical PADD::  Look.
Lt F Wilkinson:         :: to Mortok::  He might need help with a fuse or two
CaptKylePierce:         ACTION:  Ensign Grease Monkey gets shocked and hurled
across
engineering and bounces off a computer console.
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::is hauled away while having a convulsion:: ~~what is going
on~~
CaptKylePierce:         Alyssa&gt;  Can we alter the parameters and the
specifications of the drugs so it will?
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       The swelling is closer the front by 4 cm... that's a
world
away for the brain
Lt F Wilkinson:         Oh my... that was not supposed to happen...
Ame Suisei:     waits and wonders if GM will remember the booby traps on the
fuse box and guesses he didnt when he hears the screams:: oops...
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~Hang in there Syd, the Medical team will be taking
care of
you.~~
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       MT 10> ::quickly wisks Syd to the Cargo Bay::
Jason Ziredac:  ((oh geez! You're gonna kill me!))
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::follows MT 10 and Syd::
LieutenantMortok:       ::Walks over as he flies and runs to him:: Ensign are
you
ok?
Ame Suisei:     eGM> ::twitches as electricty flows through him::
LieutenantMortok:       (( Do we have internal comm.?))
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ((Who us in Medical, kill you?  Nah, that's what your
NPC's are for :) ))
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::looks around the cargo bay at the &quot;guests&quot;
and
grunts to himself, turns head slightly toward kragar:: stay lose and ready to
act. watch from here.
CaptKylePierce:         Larg&gt;  ::yells at the security officer (Ffej)::
Where
are we, p'tak!
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::t0 voice:: ~~what is going on where am I going Giyaa??::
CaptKylePierce:         {{::adds a point to Mirrie'
CaptKylePierce:         s score::}}
Jason Ziredac:  Ensign Davis&gt; ::approaches Joe:: Mr. Neromiger! Have you
seen Lt. Ziredac?
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::nods::  It should work fine.  Try making the
modifications and resume the treatment::  He should be fine in the hour.
Judging by how the ship looks, we'll need him.  Good pick up Alyssa.
Jason Ziredac:  Joe&gt; No, I was just wondering that myself...
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~We're going somewhere safe for medical treatment. We
were
both injured when that wave hit us.~~
Ame Suisei:     eGM> ::continues to twitch as he smolders on the floor::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       MT 1, 5 and 6> ::finish in Medical::  We're finished
treating your injured here.  Should you have additional injuries, please
proceed to Cargo Bay 2.
CaptKylePierce:         Alyssa&gt;  ::shakes head::  You picked that up, ma'am,
was just asking for help.  That's what I want to be able to do.  You've got a
gift.  ::smiles and turns to walk to a computer console::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ~~who is we~~ dreams of red licorice
LieutenantMortok:       I need medical assitance over here!
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::looks at the klingon and sizes him up as he makes his
way
towards them:: We are in space, inside a ship. ::looks around:: and in a
cargo bay by the looks of it...
LieutenantMortok:       (( Do we have internal comm?))
Lt F Wilkinson:         :: To Mortok:: He
Lt F Wilkinson:         'll be fine...
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~You and I, Imzadi. You and I.~~
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       MT 2, 3, and 4> ::enter Security:: Medical Team.  Do you
require assistance?
Lt F Wilkinson:         It happens quite often.... I would have thought he
would be
immune to it by now
LtJgSydMorgan:  ~~explain this Imzadi~~
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       MT 10> ::rushes into the Cargo Bay:: Doctor Dunton?
Doctor Pierce?  We got a bad one here...
Ame Suisei:     ::looks at eGM...:: &lt;t> serves him right eating all my
pocky.......
LtJgSydMorgan:  ~~what is imzadi~~
CaptKylePierce:         Larg&gt;  Keep your sarcasm to yourself, mak'ta.  Where
are
we in space?  ::growls and bears his teeth::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::looks up from her patient and sees Syd::  What's going
on Mr. Idrys?
LieutenantMortok:       Yes sir shall I leave him and look over what he started?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~You should know. We have a bond of love. Look deep
within
yourself, within your soul. Who do you see there?~~
Lt F Wilkinson:         :: wonders if the shock caused any systems to come
online::
Ame Suisei:     ::is checking that very thing now::
Jason Ziredac:  Davis&gt; I remember him going into his quarters...
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       MT 7,8 and 9> ::Cautiously enter Cargo Bay 1 to see lots
and lots of Klingons::  Umm, hello, we are Medical Assistance if needed....
Ame Suisei:     ::and mentally chuckeling at GM::
Jason Ziredac:  Joe&gt; Then let's go.
ElRiov trIdrys:         She's badly injured ... lot more than I was ... and
seems to
have amnesia as well as some neurological problem
ElRiov trIdrys:         She doesn't know who I am ...
Jason Ziredac:  Joe and Davis&gt; ::head for Ziredac's quarters::
CaptKylePierce:         Larg&gt;  We have no use for your pathetic medicine!
We are
warriors and we need to treatment!  ::growls at the medtech::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::has another seizure;;
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::Nods::  Understood.  We'll take it from here.  She's
probably in shock and her mind could be .... ::restrains her during the
seizure to not injure herself::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ~~what is happening~~
LieutenantMortok:       ::Walks over to the box and begins to look it over::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::shakes head::  Sorry, no time now... please go help
the
rest of the crew, leave her here.  ::rushes her off to the make-shift
Surgical area::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~Don't worry, the Medical team will help, Syd. Relax
relax ...~~
Ame Suisei:     eGM> ::twitches less often now but still has smoke wafting off
of him:: oooh lookit the pretty stars
Lt F Wilkinson:         :: Ah the internal workings of the Engineering team,
able to
read each others mind, but alas not...::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ~~need Syd , where is Syd~~
Ame Suisei:     hey mortok! watch out for the booby traps!
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~You are Syd. Don't worry, we are with you.~~
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       MT 7,8, and 9> ::hear lots of growling and start to turn
to run::   Umm, maybe we should come back later?
Lt F Wilkinson:         :: To Mortok:: Just don't touch the green or blue
wires....
or the red one... or the yellow one...
LieutenantMortok:       Booby traps?
CaptKylePierce:         Larg&gt;  ::pushes a security officer away from the
nearest
woman::  Keep your distance, human!
Lt F Wilkinson:         at least not singlely...
LtJgSydMorgan:  ~~Where is Iddrys, need to find Idrys now~~
Ame Suisei:     yeap its booby trapped against non enginners....
LieutenantMortok:       :: Only touches the wires that they didn't mention::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       MT 2, 3 and 4> ::shrug, noting that Security was only in
need of minor assistance and return to helping officers in the corridors::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ~~~cant die without finding Idrys~~
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~I'm here Imzadi. Always here.~~
Jason Ziredac:  Joe and Davis&gt; ::arrive at Ziredac's quarters::
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::smirks at Larg and returns the grin:: when that
knowledge
is made availalbe to you i'm sure you'll be the first to learn.
Jason Ziredac:  Joe&gt; Jeezy creezy it's dark in here.
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::studies the results of Syd's scan::  This is odd...
very
odd...  ::scans again::  What happened to the crew?
Jason Ziredac:  Davis&gt; ::shaky:: Jeezy creezy, sir?
CaptKylePierce:         Larg&gt;  We want a shuttle so we may head for Klingon
space.  We no longer wish to stay with you inferior beings.
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::shouts::  Alyssa?  When you are finished with Mr.
Ziredac please come over here.
QUNOR:  ::in Science main deck...rigging several tricorders together:::
Jason Ziredac:  ::coming to a little:: Jane...Jane...
Ame Suisei:     eGM> ::decides to pass out from pain for a little while::
CaptKylePierce:         Alyssa&gt;  ::Finishes editing the serum and
re-implements
it into the hypospray::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ~~Must find Idrys, Where is Idrys~~~
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       MT 7,8 and 9> ::hearing that they are inferior beings,
definitely decide to leave::  We'll, umm, come back later then...
CaptKylePierce:         {{Oh, Mr. Qunor will be guest simming with us tonight,
he'll
be portraying Assistant Science.}}
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~Here, Imzadi, I am here.~~
Jason Ziredac:  ::grabs Alyssa gently:: Dr. Pierce...Jane...my fiancee...is
she all right?
Ame Suisei:     (( ahhhh that explains))
LtJgSydMorgan:  ~~you are Idrys?~~
CaptKylePierce:         ::squeezes it against Jason's neck, knowing he'll
awaken in
twenty minutes or so::
QUNOR:  ::smashes finger between two detached consloes:::bloody Hell!!
CaptKylePierce:         Alyssa&gt;*
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~Yes, I am Giya Idrys, your Imzadi.~~
QUNOR:  ::places finger in ,mouth for amoment...tastes metal:::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ~~must let you know something~~
LtJG Ffej Harak:        I'll gladly relay your request to the captain for him to
consider. Until then you might as well settle down for the trip.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~What's that?~~
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::sighs::  Okay, well, here we go.  Syd, I hope you
have a
Diet Pepsi craving to keep you going... this could take a while.  ::begins
the procedure::
Jason Ziredac:  Joe&gt; ::points to bloodstain on carpet:: What's that?
LieutenantMortok:       :: Sees a weid wire and looks it over::
CaptKylePierce:         Alyssa&gt; ::walks over to Mirrie::  Yes, Doctor?
QUNOR:  ::sighs....goes back to work:::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Alyssa, how is Mr. Ziredac?  Did it seem to work?
Ame Suisei:     ::walks over to mortok:: no
LieutenantMortok:       No?
Ame Suisei:     dont touch it
CaptKylePierce:         Alyssa&gt;  We'll know in about fifteen minutes after it
takes full affect.  Looks promising, though.
LtJgSydMorgan:  ~~Idrys, you must not forget me ever~~
Jason Ziredac:  Davis&gt; Hard to tell in this darkness...but if I didn't
know any better, I'd say it's...blood.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~I won't.~~
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::Nods::  Oddly, we need to replicate the same procedure
here for Ms. Morgan.
LieutenantMortok:       I will not. I am not a crispy kritter.
Ame Suisei:     the purple wires must be cut first before you do anything
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Same injury in the same area of the brain.
QUNOR:  ::reaches for diagnostic console....forgets that it is not working::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~Stay in here ... live for us.~~
LtJgSydMorgan:  ~~I will always love you, but I may not make it~~
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::listening to Ame::
CaptKylePierce:         Larg&gt;  Relay it quickly.  ::through grit teeth::
QUNOR:  ::reaches for another tri....:::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ~~so tired, so very tired~~
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~Oh but you will ... you WILL.~~
LieutenantMortok:       So cut them
Jason Ziredac:  Joe&gt; I'll go back to Science. You run up at report this to
the Captain.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~Have faith, Imzadi, I am with you.~~
Jason Ziredac:  Davis&gt; Report what?
CaptKylePierce:         Alyssa&gt;  How?  Mr. Ziredac was struck from behind
with a
blunt object.  Was Syd assaulted too?  Or was it perfect coincidence?
Jason Ziredac:  Joe&gt; An assault!
Jason Ziredac:  Joe&gt; ::runs back to Science::
Ame Suisei:     ::cuts the purple wires quickly then a green one with purple
bands:: then that wire needed to be cut within 30 seconds of the purples...
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::shrugs::  I am uncertain, but it is the same area of
the
brain.
LtJgSydMorgan:  ~~You must go on with your life, promise me!~~
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::walks over to the replicator and orders two of the
most
favored bloodwines, picks them up and offers one to Larg:: to your health.
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Assaulted?  Where is the offender?  Are they with
Security?
LieutenantMortok:       I see
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~I will ... but you must live.~~
QUNOR:  ::scratches head:::I don't know....::looks around::need more
tricorders.
LieutenantMortok:       Now is it safe>
LieutenantMortok:       ?
CaptKylePierce:         Alyssa&gt;  I don't know who it was.  I found him in a
heap.
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Okay... let's replicate the procedure and then contact
Security.
LtJgSydMorgan:  ~~no energy left to fight with, you live for me~~
CaptKylePierce:         Alyssa&gt;  He was blabbering about his wife and his
crazed
friend or something.  He exhibited all the signs of someone with a major
concussion - almost delusional.
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       We have enough problems without unknown assailants.
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::coughs violently then is quiet::
CaptKylePierce:         Larg&gt; ::slams the drink to the floor and then knocks
Ffej
up and over a cargo container::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~You will live, you must live.~
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::takes the medicine and administers the treatment to
Syd::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Let's pray this works...
Ame Suisei:     ::looks over the box::
Ame Suisei:     ::cuts another purple banded wire and looks over the other
wires::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::studies her vitals::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ~~soooo weak~~
Jason Ziredac:  Joe&gt; ::arrives at science, sees Qunor:: Mr. Qunor! I see
you managed to escape injury. ::offers hand:: Joe Neromiger.
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::quickly rolls with the fall and returns to his feet,
motions for kragar to remain back and locks eyes with Larg::
CaptKylePierce:         ACTION:   Somehow, the inner-ship communications start
back
up.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~Hang in there Imzadi.~~
Ame Suisei:     eGM> ::is out cold::
QUNOR:  ::has 35 Tricorders rigged up in his own odd looking
expariment....circular in arrangement against the wall:::
LieutenantMortok:       AM I needed in here or am I in the way?
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::sighs and looks to Alyssa::  They are weak, but
stable.
All we can do now is wait.
CaptKylePierce:         Larg&gt;  I don't want your charity, bloodless p'tak!
::goes back to his group::
CaptKylePierce:         Alyssa&gt;  It's the only downfall to this job.
QUNOR:  ::moving around them fervently:::
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::looks at a console:: Ships communications are up
Jason Ziredac:  Davis&gt; ::notices comm reestablishment:: +Pierce+ Captain
Pierce we have an emergency!
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::approaches Larg with a glint in his eye and a grin
growing on his face:: We have been trying to remain politic with you. You can
decide now how this shall continue...
LtJgSydMorgan:  ~~goodbte imzadi~~
CaptKylePierce:         ::thinks::  Who is this?  +Davis+  Please clarify...
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::frowns as she hears the familiar sound of flatlining::
Zut!  Help me!
CaptKylePierce:         Alyssa&gt;  ::Sprints back over to where Mirrie is::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~No. No goodbyes. Hang in there.~~
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::administers something to prevent her from completely
flatlining::
Ame Suisei:     ::shrugs::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::holds her breath::
Ame Suisei:     its safe now... have at it ::wanders off::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::sighs as she finally gets a heartbeat::
Jason Ziredac:  Davis&gt; This is Ensign Connor Davis in Science, sir! We
have an assault! Mr. Neromiger and I were just in Lt. Ziredac's room and...we
found a bloodstain and a pipe with blood on it! Ziredac's nowhere to be
found!
LieutenantMortok:       OK
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~Imzadi! Imzadi! Syd ...~~
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::no answer::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::studies the readings again::
LtJG Ffej Harak:        Either with Honor, or with Shame. I leave the choice to
you. ::turns towards the doors and begins to walk away, keeping a solid link
with Larg, awaiting any action::
LieutenantMortok:       :: Attempts to find any problems that he can fix::
Lt F Wilkinson:         brb
CaptKylePierce:         Alyssa&gt;  ::pulls a cart over::  Cardio stimulator?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~Syd ... speak to me ...~~
QUNOR:  ::hears Davis from the back room:::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::shakes head::  We have her back for the moment.  I
fear
it's in her hands now whether she lives or not.
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::starts to fade away and her sould starts to leave::
CaptKylePierce:         Larg&gt;  You're not worth the time, morgda...
::stares::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       If you have a moment, send her whatever good thoughts
you
can spare... she needs them::
Ame Suisei:     ::looks over a panel ad reroutes power past some damaged spots::
CaptKylePierce:         +Davis+  Understood, Ensign.
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::concentrates and sends a massive amount of empathic
waves
Syd's way:::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::says a few words in French under her breath and moves
on
to newly arriving injured::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Please watch her... I need to see to more patients.
Call
Hatchett if you need back up.
QUNOR:  ::taking 42 tricorders all linked together in series:::
Jason Ziredac:  Joe&gt; What is that you're doing, Qunor?
CaptKylePierce:         ::nods::  Yes, Doctor.  ::stares at Syd, saddened::
CaptKylePierce:         +Engineering+  Bridge to Engineering, Wilkinson report.
QUNOR:  ::turing on one at a time.....sequencing them...only glances to
Joe:::
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::slows his stride and turns head slightly:: And your
not
worth it.
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::resumes her focus on the injured and treating wounds::
QUNOR:  Um...::working:::I am ....::distracted by work:::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::shakes head and then wanders over to Syd's side::
::q::
Imzadi ... Syd ... I never knew it would come to this. ...
QUNOR:  :::urned on the 5th one:::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::squeezes her hand ... leans over and kisses her
softly on
the lips:::
QUNOR:  ::almost forgetting Joe is there:::
CaptKylePierce:         Alyssa&gt;  ::moves back to Jason::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::sighs and turns away::
Jason Ziredac:  Joe&gt; Wait a minute... +Jane+ Jane? Jane are you there?
CaptKylePierce:         Larg&gt;  ::hearty laughter::
LieutenantMortok:       +Peirce+ Mortok to the captain.
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::soul starts to return to syds body causing the monitors to
go off::
Ame Suisei:     ::forgets about the klinongs and turns life support for the
cargo bay off for a few moments::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~If only ... if only ...~~
CaptKylePierce:         +Mortok+  One moment, Lieutenant.
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::eyes flicker::
Jason Ziredac:  Steven&gt; ::quickly grabs and destroyes combadge:: They
won't disrupt our honeymoon.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::stops mid-stride, turns around:: Wha ... ??
QUNOR:  ::turning on the 14 one:::
LieutenantMortok:       +Peirce+ Yes sir..
ElRiov trIdrys:         Syd??
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Hatchett> ::comes a running::  What is going on over
here
Mr. Idrys?  What did you touch laddie?
LtJgSydMorgan:  ~~Imzadi is that you, I love you don't leave me~~
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::Hatchett scans Syd::
CaptKylePierce:         Alyssa&gt;  Don't die on me, Lieutenant.  ::looks at the
readings::  It seems to be working...
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~Yes it's me ... of course I won't leave.~~
Lt F Wilkinson:         +Pierce+ Yes, Captain??
QUNOR:  ::loud piercing sound from tricorders.....just momentary:::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::heart rate returning to normal::
CaptKylePierce:         +Wilkinson+  Report, Lieutenant.
QUNOR:  ::reaches for ears...bends down:::
LieutenantMortok:       (( He said BRB ))
Jason Ziredac:  Joe&gt; ::stops trying to communicate with Jane, grabs ears::
Holy crap!
QUNOR:  ::reaches for 14th tri...retunes:::
OnlineHost:     Jason Ziredac has left the room.
CaptKylePierce:         ACTION:  As the fifteenth one is tuned in, the entire
set of
tricorders explode.
LieutenantMortok:       (( I think he's away from his comp ))
LtJgSydMorgan:  ~~what happened, I saw myself leaving my body~~
QUNOR:  ::glances back to Joe...:::sorry
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::notes that the injured have started to decrease in
numbers and is thankful::
OnlineHost:     Jason Ziredac has entered the room.
Jason Ziredac:  ((oops))
QUNOR:  ::is pushed back by explosion:::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~We almost lost you, Imzadi.~~
Lt F Wilkinson:         +Pierce+ As you can tell... Ship Communications are
online..
we are working to get other systems up and running...
Jason Ziredac:  Joe&gt; What the hell are you doing?!
LieutenantMortok:       (( Opps I didn't see his post ))
CaptKylePierce:         +Wilkinson+  ETA until we can get moving again?
Ame Suisei:     ::blinks and quickly returns life support to the cargo bays just
in time for them to have just gotten a tad chilly but nothing else::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ~~I couldn't remember anything or anyone~
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::notices the air thinning and begins to enter a
medative
state to control breathing::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~I know.~~
QUNOR:  ::is shocked::I well...::stands::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       +Security+ This is Dr. Dunton.  Can I get a Security
Officer here as soon as possible?  We have a possible unknown attacker aboard
the ship.
LtJgSydMorgan:  ~~i am so sorry please forgive me !!~~
Jason Ziredac:  Joe&gt; Well first thing...are you all right?
CaptKylePierce:         Larg&gt;  What's the matter, human?  ::grins::
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::turns to Ame:: Time frame?
Ame Suisei:     ::brings up a figure:: maybe an hour or two
Ame Suisei:     ::shrugs::
QUNOR:  Tring to set up Tri in series to get limited sensor rans even a mile
or so...::scratches head:::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~There is nothing needing forgiving, Imzadi. Rest
now.~~
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Hatchett> ::still glaring at Idrys::  Hello Commander?
What is happening here?  Luckily, Ms. Morgan is doing fine now.
Lt F Wilkinson:         +Pierce+ Give us two hours.
QUNOR:  worked at the Acadmey...
CaptKylePierce:         +Wilkinson+ ::sighs::  Understood, Lieutenant, keep me
informed.  Bridge out.
QUNOR:  :::nods::yeah...yeah...thanks.
LtJG Ffej Harak:        +Mirrie+ right way Doctor. ::turns to kragar:: go check
it
out.
LtJgSydMorgan:  ~~I Hope I didn't hurt you in anyway~~
ElRiov trIdrys:         Yes, indeed she is. And I'll thank you to look at me
with a
little more respect than that.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~Hurt me? No.~~
LtJG Ffej Harak:        Kragar&gt; ::nods and exits the cargo bay::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Hatchett> In matters of the crew's health, there is no
respect.  There is only life and death.
Jason Ziredac:  Joe&gt; Well we'll have to try to get them working from
another console.
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Hatchett> That's the truth I'm afraid Mr. Idrys.
LtJgSydMorgan:  ((has a taste for popcorn))
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ((All that dying Syd?))
ElRiov trIdrys:         Which explains, I suppose, why my own injuries were
rather
ignored while I was here.
QUNOR:  ok....::walks away glancing back:::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ((could be))
QUNOR:  wait.....
CaptKylePierce:         Alyssa&gt;  ::Brushes a hand down Jason's face::  Wake
up,
Lieutenant...
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Hatchett> ::shrugs::  There were Med Techs assisgned to
the bridge to treat you.  Did they not assist?
Jason Ziredac:  Joe&gt; Don't feel so bad, Mr. Qunor. You should have seen
some of the dumb things Ziredac has done...
LieutenantMortok:       +Peirce+ Mortok to the Captain.
Ame Suisei:     eGM> ::is lying forgotten on the floor::
QUNOR:  ::turns to Joe....:::I think I can still do this.....that is with
your help.
Jason Ziredac:  ::comes to:: Well good morning, Doc.
Lt F Wilkinson:         :: goes to working on getting the warp core up and
running... at least the first::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ~~Imzadi, please be nice~~
CaptKylePierce:         +Mortok+  Sorry, Lieutenant, go ahead.
LieutenantMortok:       ::Feels as he's in the way:: +Peirce+Sir I am more in
the
way down here then I am helping. Requesting permission to be reassigned
somewere I can do more use
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::continues to focus on his breathing and watches
Larg:: no
problems. just mild annoyances.
Jason Ziredac:  Joe&gt; Of course!
Lt F Wilkinson:         (Send him to Medical)
Jason Ziredac:  Wow...head feels better.
QUNOR:  Look, look....they are not all destroyed...If I can adjust the
frequencies at the same time you turn them on my reaction time will be
quicker
CaptKylePierce:         +Mortok+  Check in with Larg and his followers.
Ame Suisei:     (( better yet send him to the cargo bay... it should be warming
up in there by now! :-p ))
CaptKylePierce:         Alyssa&gt;  It should, we worked another one of our
miracles.
LieutenantMortok:       +Peirce+ Understood. :: Turns and walks into the TL::
Cargo Bay 1
QUNOR:  I mean it will not be much but it might cover the ship at least....
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Hatchett> ::motions for Lars to treat the Commander,
since
MT 2, 3 and 4 missed some bumps and bruises on the Commander::
LtJG Ffej Harak:        Kragar&gt;::heads to sickbay and spots the sign::
figures
::turns around and heads back to the cargo bays::
QUNOR:  ::is already moving the Tri's to another location:::
Jason Ziredac:  Joe&gt; Sound like a plan. Tell me when. ::prepares to
activate::
Lt F Wilkinson:         :: Kicks the warp core:: Just start why don't you...
LieutenantMortok:       ::Exist the lift and enters the Cargo Bay::
QUNOR:  :::rigging up the wires:::
Jason Ziredac:  ::sits up, seeing stars...and not the ones outside the ship::
Am I free to go, Doc?
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::MT 2, 3, and 4 enter the Cargo Bay and are immediately
reprimanded by Hatchett for leaving bumps and bruises on the Commander.::
Ame Suisei:     (( brb ))
LtJG Ffej Harak:        Kragar&gt;::arives at cargo bay 2 and enters. looks
around
for Doctor Dunton::
CaptKylePierce:         Alyssa&gt;  No, not for a half an hour.  Do you
remember who
hit you?
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::MT 1, 5 and 6 continue treating patients::
Jason Ziredac:  Jane&gt; The security officers will be after you in a while.
LieutenantMortok:       ::Sees Ffej::
Jason Ziredac:  Steven&gt; I...I...I KNOW, DAMN IT. I...know...
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::nods to Mortok::
Jason Ziredac:  Aw shucks.
Jason Ziredac:  Yes.
QUNOR:  :::all connected:::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~~Just rest easy, Syd. You'll be well soon I promise.~~
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::spots the Security Officer:: Ahh... thank you for
coming.  We need to speak with Mr. Ziredac.  It would seem he was attacked by
an unknown, or possibly known assailant
LieutenantMortok:       ::Walks over:: Any trouble from out klingon friends?
Jason Ziredac:  Steven Eagle. He was placed in the brig after the mission at
Nadada Prime.
LtJG Ffej Harak:        Kragar&gt;::walks over to Mirrie:: Doctor? you called?
Ame Suisei:     ::looks at frankie:: you might want to flip the circut breaker
boss...
CaptKylePierce:         Alyssa&gt;  And he got out?
CaptKylePierce:         Larg&gt;  ::Growls as Mortok walks in::
Jason Ziredac:  Yes. The force field must have temporarily shorted with the
rest of the ship.
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::points to the biobed where Alyssa is::  If you could
speak to him, that would be appreciated.  I would hate for him to attack more
of the crew.
QUNOR:  ok...::setting the band width to only scan heat sources...low power
mode:::
CaptKylePierce:         Alyssa&gt;  How do you know it was him?
CaptKylePierce:         ACTION:  Being as the main sensor network isn't up and
running, no connections can be made and the tricorders disengage from each
other and go silent.
QUNOR:  Turn on #1
Jason Ziredac:  I know it was him, Doctor Pierce.
LieutenantMortok:       ::Nods to Larg:: Nuqneh Captain.
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::attempts to sit at the side of the bio bed but starts to
get dizzy::
LtJG Ffej Harak:        outside of typical klingon kindness? not at all
::glares at
Larg::
Ame Suisei:     ::starts working on sensors::
QUNOR:  Bloody Hell!
Jason Ziredac:  Joe&gt; Damn it. Not working. The main sensor network is
still down.
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::notes that she didn't bring and raspberry crepes to
the
Cargo Bay and the replicators are not working::
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( Doctor Pierce ... Captain Pierce ... is it just me or
does this sound like M*A*S*H? ))
QUNOR:  ::leans against the wall:::
Lt F Wilkinson:         :: cautiously flips the first breaker::
Jason Ziredac:  Joe&gt; We'll get it.
QUNOR:  ::tapping fingers against the wall...glance to oe:::
Jason Ziredac:  Joe&gt; We just have to wait.
Lt F Wilkinson:         :: moves down the line::
Ame Suisei:     (( in that case im mulcahey! *sp ))
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ((So who is Klinger? LOL ))
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::holds her steady:: Careful now Imzadi.
QUNOR:  Are the phasers all down too?
Lt F Wilkinson:         ( ::points to Ziredec ::)
Lt F Wilkinson:         :-x
LieutenantMortok:       ::Speaking in klingon:: I see you have given our Cheif
Security you normal welcome.
Ame Suisei:     (( ::dons a coller and the little crosses:: ))
LtJG Ffej Harak:        Kragar&gt;::nods at Mirrie:: understood. ::makes his way
over to the Jason:: Hello, Lt. Feel able to answer a few questions?
Jason Ziredac:  ((what?))
Jason Ziredac:  Yeah.
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::holds on to Giya:: So you are the one who has been in my
head
CaptKylePierce:         Alyssa&gt;  ::looks at the officer and takes a step
back::
QUNOR:  ::reaches for the bulk head behind him....points to bulk head::Is
this a power conduit?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::helps Syd lie back down:: Easy now. Yes of course I
have.
I think that's what kept you alive, that and the Medical team.
LtJG Ffej Harak:        Kragar&gt;what happened?
Jason Ziredac:  Joe&gt; That it is.
LtJgSydMorgan:  then I owe you my life Imzadi
Lt F Wilkinson:         :: Finishes throwing all the breakers:: Ame... I'm done
here... all breakers are thrown
QUNOR:  here...help me with this...::pulls at bulkhead::
Ame Suisei:     ::hits the restart button for the warp core:: kay!
Jason Ziredac:  I went to my quarters to look for my fiancee, Jane Barin, and
when I got there, she was unconscious and...
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       +Pierce+ Captain, this is Doctor Dunton.  I'm sending
you
the latest information on the injured and deceased.  Dunton out.
Ame Suisei:     ::goes back to bringing up the sensor net::
Jason Ziredac:  Steven Eagle was in there. He took her. Before that though,
he struck me. He's gone insane.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Just rest easy Syd.
CaptKylePierce:         ACTION:  A blinding white light erupts ALL over the
ship.
Every nook and cranny is illuminated and blinds the crew.  Seconds later
there's a loud explosion-like sound, followed by a huge shaking of the ship.
Then, it's silent.
QUNOR:  ::grins::maybe Engineering will be happy with this?
Ame Suisei:     eGM>::twitches slightly::
Lt F Wilkinson:         OOOOOoooooo.. pretty
LtJgSydMorgan:  can't I rest with you
CaptKylePierce:         ::falls into his chair as the light hits him::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::resumes treating the remaining and his stunned by the
light and noise::
Lt F Wilkinson:         and loud
QUNOR:  ::winces:::
Jason Ziredac:  Joe&gt; Okay...::goes to help, is blinded by light and tossed
about:: Whoa!
CaptKylePierce:         Alyssa&gt;  ::dives on Jason as the ship starts to
shake::
Ame Suisei:     ::blinks:: oh boy..... i dont think that was a good thing....
LieutenantMortok:       ::Walks over to face Larg and repeates his earlyer:: ::
IN
klingon:: I se you gave your normal welcome.
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::pitches over on Syd::: What the ... ???
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::stumbles a bit and reaches out as he is momentarliy
blinded::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Hang on Imzadi ...
QUNOR:  ::laughs::if this was any other time it would be funny!!!
Jason Ziredac:  ::catches Alyssa and breaks her fall:: Ow!
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::falls into giyas lap::
LieutenantMortok:       ::Stumbles::
Jason Ziredac:  What the hell?!
CaptKylePierce:         ACTION:  ACTION:  Being as the main sensor network
isn't up
and running, no connections can be made and the tricorders disengage from
each other and go silent.
LtJG Ffej Harak:        Kragar&gt;::leerches into the biobed and grabs Jasons
leg
for support::
CaptKylePierce:         {{Cancel that.}}
QUNOR:  ::stumbles in the dark to his work station....reaches in the drawr
for a light::
ElRiov trIdrys:         +Bridge+ What's happening??
CaptKylePierce:         ACTION:  Earth can be seen by the crew on the bridge.
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       +Engineering+ Mr. Wilkinson, what happened?
CaptKylePierce:         +Idrys+  We're in orbit around Earth, Commander...
Jason Ziredac:  You all right, Doc?
Ame Suisei:     ::moves his hand hopefully in front of his face::  not good...
not good at all.... i cant see it....
CaptKylePierce:         END MERIDIAN SIMULATION
CaptKylePierce:         END MERIDIAN SIMULATION
CaptKylePierce:         END MERIDIAN SIMULATION
LtJgSydMorgan:  Hey stranger don't I know you
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::desuaP:::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::paused::
LieutenantMortok:       ::P.a.u.s.e.d::
Jason Ziredac:  ::paused::
Lt F Wilkinson:         :: Paused::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::AA::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::AA::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::takes out whistle:::
Ame Suisei:     ::pawsed::
Jason Ziredac:  ::AA::
QUNOR:  ::QQ::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::blows into it::
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::AA::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ATTENTION!!!
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::AA::
Ame Suisei:     ::AA::
LieutenantMortok:       ::AA::
QUNOR:  ::QQ::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::aa::
Jason Ziredac:  Jumped the gun a little.
CaptKylePierce:         ::throws Ffej a cookie::
CaptKylePierce:         OK...
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::catches and munches on it::
CaptKylePierce:         I have two announcements...
Jason Ziredac:  ((::singing:: announcements, announcements,
annOUOUncements!))
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::waiting for said announcements::
CaptKylePierce:         Lieutenants Ame Suisei and Ffej Harak, please step
forward.
Ame Suisei:     ::steps forward::
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::steps forwards::
CaptKylePierce:         Well, you are just the epitome of punctual, aren't you?
 Mr.
Suisei, with tonight's sim you hit 20 consecutive simulations with Meridian.
Mr. Harak, as of last week, you hit 10.  You are deserving of a golden leaf
for attendance.
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::applaudes::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::applauds::  Nicely done Ame and Ffej!!!!
Jason Ziredac:  ::claps the clap of all claps::
QUNOR:  ::nods::
LieutenantMortok:       ::Applouds::
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::drops to his knees and pleads:: it wasn't me. it was
the
one armed man. ::points at a poorly coded holo-image of himself missing an
arm:: uh... yea ok i did it.
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::clappityclappityclapclap:::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::gets pockey ready and hands it out::
Ame Suisei:     ::nods slightly wondering if he's facing the right way cause he
cant see for the moment::
CaptKylePierce:         I have another announcement, but it's more of a
question to
the crew.
Lt F Wilkinson:         uh oh
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::smiles::
Ame Suisei:     ::wonders::
LtJG Ffej Harak:        ::returns to his original stance with the little dignaty
that remains::
LtJgSydMorgan:  crypt rats
CaptKylePierce:         With the end of December, 2003 comes to a close.
Voting for
Log of the Year is upon us.  Eric and I have been pouring over how to
proceed.
CaptKylePierce:         We can do it one of two ways to make it smoothest.
Have you
guys pour through the logs - or ones that have left an impression on you -
and nominate three each.  The top five (with the most nominations) are then
voted on.
CaptKylePierce:         OR, we let you all decide and vote on one based out of
the
log of the months, and those nominated for log of the months.  What do you
all think?
Lt F Wilkinson:         that sounds good
LtJG Ffej Harak:        i like the second method
Lt F Wilkinson:         either :-)
LieutenantMortok:       #2
Ame Suisei:     ::shrugs as he cares not either way::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       well some logs might need to be recirculated in either
case.
CaptKylePierce:         The first options allows for ALL logs to be considered.
 The
second limits it to those that have won LOTM and those nominated.
Ame Suisei:     ahh 1
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       since we have crew that were not present
Jason Ziredac:  #2 involves less reading...
Lt F Wilkinson:         ahh.  #1
LieutenantMortok:       Ahh #1
LtJG Ffej Harak:        and are missing crew that where once upon a time
Ame Suisei:     but i might win for once with option 1
LtJgSydMorgan:  why not take the winning logs from each month and take one of
those 12
OnlineHost:     QUNOR has left the room.
Ame Suisei:     syd what month havent you won LOTM?
LtJG Ffej Harak:        thats method 2 only with an additional 24
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       well crew that isn't present wouldn't have to read at
least :)
CaptKylePierce:         All of the logs are available on Meridian's website.
You'll
have to do some searching to find which one's were nominated.  I'll release a
list on the first of January.
LtJG Ffej Harak:        the month that i won
LtJgSydMorgan:  I havent won that many only one i think
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Ame didn't you win once?
Ame Suisei:     me?
Ame Suisei:     i wish
LtJG Ffej Harak:        he got nominated for one
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       I thought you won with a joint log...
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::nominates all of Ame's logs::
LieutenantMortok:       My english is to bad to be nominated LOL
CaptKylePierce:         All those people that were once apart of Meridian will
be
e-mailed and asked to participate.  Lieutenants Blitzken, Roberts, Dust,
Rodriguez.  The Hausmanns.  Trogdor.  Q'tal.  All of 'em.
Ame Suisei:     no i dont think ive gotten past nominee
CaptKylePierce:         &quot;A Moment's Peace&quot;, Mr. Suisei.
Lt F Wilkinson:         That's all we give him :-D
LtJgSydMorgan:  I mean just the 12 not more
ElRiov trIdrys:         LOL
LtJgSydMorgan:  just a thougth
Lt F Wilkinson:         :-B
LtJgSydMorgan:  thought
Ame Suisei:     ::blinks::
LtJG Ffej Harak:        i always though of &quot;of the year&quot; to be
selected
from the 12 awarded...
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Not sure how I feel about past crew voting...
OnlineHost:     EnsAaron Markus has entered the room.
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       But if they agree... I guess it doesn't matter.
Lt F Wilkinson:         I gots to go... good evening all
LtJG Ffej Harak:        mirrie you know you miss kieth and alana
CaptKylePierce:         OK, so we're decided.  All the logs nominated for a Log
of
the Month, plus those that have won.  Each person votes on their top three.
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Night Mr. Wilkinson
Ame Suisei:     ::shrugs as he realizes he wont win::
LieutenantMortok:       Hey gyes I have to jet....Night all
CaptKylePierce:         We'll do nominations like we do Log of the Month and
we'll
announce it on Feb. 1st, one year anniversary of the sim (short by one day).
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Ffej... I wouldn't lie and say I didn't
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       :)
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       I miss them everyday
LtJG Ffej Harak:        me too :(
OnlineHost:     Lt F Wilkinson has left the room.
CaptKylePierce:         Me three.  :(
LieutenantMortok:       Me four
Ame Suisei:     four
Ame Suisei:     five then
LieutenantMortok:       Night all
OnlineHost:     LieutenantMortok has left the room.
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       In any case, this pregnant lady needs to get some sleep.
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Night all
CaptKylePierce:         I'm done.  Release them Mr. Idrys
OnlineHost:     Lt Mirrie Dunton has left the room.
LtJG Ffej Harak:        nite mirrie
ElRiov trIdrys:         DISMISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LtJG Ffej Harak:        later
LtJgSydMorgan:  ciao
OnlineHost:     LtJG Ffej Harak has left the room.
OnlineHost:     Jason Ziredac has left the room.
Ame Suisei:     lata
ElRiov trIdrys:         Me six. Not to mention Trixie and Rob. ...
OnlineHost:     LtJgSydMorgan has left the room.