<USS Meridian> Merry Christmas All!

  • From: LtMirrieDunton@xxxxxxx
  • To: LtMirrieDunton@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 14:10:11 EST

To my fellow simmers of USS  Meridian, USS Halycon and Deep Space Delta One:

I'd like to take a moment to wish  you all the very Merriest of Christmases
and All the best for the coming  year!

From my famliy to yours, please  know that you aren't just a screen name!

It's a pleasure to see all of you  each week (and some of you more than that
;o) ) .

Here's hoping Santa brings you  what you want !!!

-- Mirrie's  controller

=====~~~~~~=======

Obligatory  Links:

Where's Santa  now?  _www.noradsanta.org_ (http://www.noradsanta.org)

Don't live somewhere with  snow?  Build a snowman anyway!
_http://www.southflorida.com/news/sfl-edge-a-snowman,0,5584349.flash?coll=sfe-guide-headlines_

(http://www.southflorida.com/news/sfl-edge-a-snowman,0,5584349.flash?coll=sfe
-guide-headlines)

Not happy with what Santa  brought you?  Build your own toys :O)
_http://www.southflorida.com/news/sfl-edge-a-santafactory,0,1185550.flash?coll=sfe-guide-he
adlines_
(http://www.southflorida.com/news/sfl-edge-a-santafactory,0,1185550.flash?coll=sfe-guide-headlines)