<USS Meridian> All In All, I Am Just Stuck In The Wall...

  • From: "apasco" <apasco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ussmeridian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 15:31:25 -0400

                                                  Stuck In The Wall
                                                        A loglett by
                                                       Ame Suisei

    Ame reached out and slid the last replacement part into place in fromt of
him.
All around him he could hear the sound of humming devices, as function was
restored to another section that had failed. He was surprised at how there was
a straight line of damaged compontents that he had removed and would replace
as he backed out from the passageway he had made for himself.

    He started to try and push himself out of the hole and was surprised when
he didnt budge. Could he have gone farther than he thought he had, and one
of his subordinates not noticing he was in here put the panel back on the wall?
Or was he he caught on a part he hadnt noticed coming in? Or was he even
wrong about progressing in a straing line and managed to contort around
something he couldnt back around?

    Ame wasent frightened by this, he knew he had been in worse conditions
before.
But the isolation was starting to annoy him... So he began to sing softly as he
continued to try and work his way out.