<USS Meridian> A Tribute to London

  • From: scurrdi@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussmeridian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 17:59:54 -0400

I received this from a friend of mine eariler in the day and  thought I'd share
it with all of you in light of the recent events. Even if you don't know anyone
who happens to live over there, please say a prayer for those families who have
been directly affected by this tragedy. Thanks.
For London
"Though much is taken, much abides; and though
We are not now that strength which in the old days
Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are,
One equal-temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
Ulysses
Alfred Lord Tennyson