<USS Lovisa> One home safe

  • From: MoonshadowsToNEN@xxxxxxx
  • To: usslovisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 21:52:31 EST

OFFICIAL LOG
Ens.   Moonshadows to Ennien
Chief Security Officer
USS LOVISA

We are still in orbit about Leges III aka Home.   The meeting with the
planetary council, known as the Elders, has been extremely successful,
concluding
with the Legesians keeping their independence and the Federation gaining a
treaty.

Mr. Bennigan has ordered us back to the ship, although my Captain remains on
the surface, a fact if find worrisome.   Ever since I was appointed to this
position, my duties have been complicated by a commanding officer who seems to
ignore the rules about putting himself in danger.

Though the Legesians seem a friendly people, and the planet seems tame, I
wish to be at his side, to protect him, instead I am meeting with a member of
my
own race and one of the crew (Ms. Glon) for lunch.

One must, I suppose, form relationships with oneâs crew, though I fear for
Capt. Kilgarranâs safety.

END ENTRY
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
She was supposed to be following them, but she saw it as shepherding her
officers to safety.   Moonshadows beamed up to the ship, reluctantly.   Young
as
she was, she was taking her job a little too seriously.   The People of the
Home were friendly, and in all probability wished the crew of Lovisa no harm
and
Moon was definitely over reacting.

Capt. Kilgarranâs reassurances were not comforting though his praise of her
work felt good inside her.   At least she had gotten the exec back aboard
safely.

Her worry index went right back up when she heard of the radiation threat to
the ship.

By now, she had been approached by Joy Mudd and Drizzella Glon, attempting to
calm her down.   Well... she was only worried, not frantic yet.

Mr. Bennigan released Moon from escort duty, and she joined Starseeker and
Ens. Anderson for lunch.