<USS Eagle> Sim Log/Recap

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "April Styles" <CommoAprlFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 23:55:46 -0500

http://www.starfleetphoenix.50megs.com/eagle.html

Notes:

Once again, I say thanks to you al for ggerat posts during the week and a great sim.  Thos in attendance (and those ho actually read the sim log) will note that I started this sim off with an actual stardate, vs.  the one I usually do.  I found this neat site (http://steve.pugh.net/fleet/stardate.html) where you can convert the date to a star date.  Tonite I used Stardate 58898.28, which converted to November 24, 2381, 21:00 hours.  I will be using this system from this point forward.

It will take us approximately one week to make it to Earth Station McKinley.  Next week's sim will take place there.  You can do your duty and personal logs accordingly.  The shipwill have a basically leisurely ride back home.  Only engineering and OPS have the biggest worries keeping the shoelaces tied and the bubblegum stuck, right Mr. Haas?

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.  See you next wek.

Sim Recap:
Officers present:  Commodore Fyrstk, Lt. Comander Marqusa, Lts. Haas & Lost, Dr. Hamza
Absent: Lt. Dawson,  LLt jg Tracy, Ensigns Melody & Rose.

As repairs commenced aboard the mighty ship, the CO grew even more restless.  He wasn't sure what was driving him more crazy: the waiting for his ship to be repaired, the uncertainty of when the Enclave would attack again (or IF they woud) or the nagging feeling that something was definitely wrong with his wife and he was way too far away to do anything about it.

Part of those worries soon came to be as the Enclave did indeed spot the Eagle and  once again attack.  The Eagle was able to easier defeat the ship but not before three more of it's brethren came in to resume the attack.  As Lt. Lost is preparing for evasive maneuvers, the word comes up from engineering that slip-stream is back in service.

The Eagle heads back to the Alpha Quadrant and are forced to leave slip-stream, but find out they are just inside Federation space.  Lt. Haas informs the CO that he overheard the Enclave ships talking about another ship of similar weaponry and defenses on the opposite side of Enclave teritory.

End Recap

JPEG image

Commodore Lukas Fyrstk
Commanding officer