<USS Eagle> PL: Malachi Styles

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "April Styles" <CommoAprlFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:31:29 -0500

Personal log, Stardare 59012.84

This is my first official log.

I can't cal it a duty log, as I am not really an officer, but Dad (Commodore Fyrstk) says apersonal log is a good way to get my feelings and anxeities out of the way.  So here goes....

First things, first.  I met this girl.  She is beautiful.  She came aboard the ship with the Federation ambassador.  her name is Tiama.  ::blushes as he admits this part:: I think she likes me too.  We talked alot.  It is her and her mother that we are transporting to Spacula Prime.

That brings me to the second part.

I am going on an away mission!!  Commander Marqusa asked me if I wanted to go along.  I am not sure why ...... and I guess I really don't care, but I am going!  Dad even gave me his approval. Maybe I should be more formal.  Commodore Fyrstk approved my going on the mission.

Commander Marqusa and I have brought Tiama and hermother to the Falcon.  They are comfortable in the aft compartment.  I have doen a preliminary check of all the tactical systems of the Falcon, and the ship is ready.

End Log
Malachi Styles